Sharp's line of ENERGY STAR qualified air conditioners provides cool comfort all summer long. Sharp's air conditioners not only exceed federal efficiency standards, they exceed design standards as well. Sleek and stylish, they will fit into your home design beautifully while saving you energy and enhancing your decor.
The Sharp AFS60RX 6,000 BTU 115-Volt Window-Mounted Air Conditioner provides cool comfort all summer long for rooms 145 to 250 square feet. Sharp's Comfort Touch controls have a 24-hour on/off timer and one-degree temperature control increments eliminating temperature guesswork. The Rest Easy remote control enables you to turn the unit on or off, adjust the temperature, change the fan speed and set the timer all with the touch of a button from across the room. With 3 cooling speeds, 3 fan speeds and 4-way air direction, you choose how to cool your room. Auto-cool adjusts the fan speed from powerful cooling when the demand is high to quiet comfort when the demand is low. When the optimal temperature is met, the fan and compressor stops with the energy saver mode. Sleek and stylish, Sharp's air conditioner will fit into your home design beautifully, saving you energy and enhancing your decor.
- ENERGY STAR Efficiency - Save money, save energy and help preserve the environment! Sharp's ENERGY STAR qualified products exceed the federal efficiency standards for air conditioners by at least 10%, which qualifies them to bear the Environmental Protection Agency's ENERGY STAR logo for energy efficiency.
- Rest Easy Remote - enables you to turn the unit on or off, adjust the temperature, change the fan speed, or set the timer with the touch of a button.
- Comfort Touch Controls - Convenience is standard with Sharp's user-friendly Comfort Touch controls. With a 24-hour on/off timer feature and one-degree temperature control increments, there's virtually no more temperature guessing. Simply set the controls and forget about it.
- Easy Access Washable Filter - allows for easy removal and cleaning.
- 4-Way Air Direction - lets you direct the cool air where you want it most.
- Energy-Save Mode - When the optimal temperature is met, the fan and compressor stop.
- Auto-Cool - adjusts the fan speed in response to the cooling demand for powerful cooling when the demand is high and quiet comfort when the demand is low.
- Type - Window
- CFM (Max Cool / High / Med / Low) - NA/176/153/124
- ENERGY STAR - Yes
- Refrigerant - R-410A
- Fan Speeds: Cooling - 3
- Fan Speeds: Fan Only - 3
- Sound Level (High/Med/Low) dBA - 52/49/46
- Moisture Removal pts/hr - 1.3
- Remote Control - Standard
- Energy Save - Yes
- Auto Cool - Yes
- Air Discharge Directions - 4-Way
- Exhaust - No
- Chassis Type - Fixed
- Filter Type - Tilt out
- Rear Grille - No
- 24-HR Timer (ON / OFF) - Yes
- Thermostat Type - Electronic
- Cooling Capacity BTU/h - 6000
- EER BTU/Wh - 10.7
- Power Input Watts - 560
- Running Current Amps - 5.4
- Voltage/Frequency V/Hz - 115/60
- Power Cord Length (feet) - 6
- Plug Type - Parallel
Weight & Dimensions
- Dimensions (inches) - 18.5 (w) x 12.5 (h) x 16.3 (d)
- Max Window Width (inches) - 36
- Min Window Height (inches) - 13 3/8
- Min Window Width (inches) - 22
- Net Weight (lbs) - 41.6
- Shipping Weight (lbs) - 51.5