Easily connect wireless radio commander and flashes
Enjoy the confidence and flexibility of radio wireless flash and camera triggering, even in bright lighting conditions or around obstacles, making difficult shots and wide shooting areas (30 m) easier. The FA-WRR1 wireless radio receiver allows reliable triggering when combined with the FA-WRC1M wireless radio commander.
Effortless pairing with wireless radio commander
Pairing multiple FA-WRR1 radio receivers to the FA-WRC1M wireless radio commander is designed to be quick, so you can spend less time setting up, and more time getting shots. Simply hold down the receiver power button for a few seconds to enter pairing mode, then add each receiver to the radio commander.
Wireless capabilities that go the distance
The FA-WRC1M wireless radio commander and FA-WRR1 wireless radio receiver feature a maximum range of 30 m (98.4 ft) so you can flexibly create multiple wireless flash setups over an expansive area, including having the flash positioned behind the camera in a way that would be impossible with a conventional infrared system.
Flexible flash shooting modes
Combine multiple receivers (up to 15 receivers, within up to 5 groups) for accurate wireless transmissions. Easily control multiple flash units for more creative lighting options, with a minimum of equipment.
Remotely trigger multiple camera shutters
Use multiple cameras to simultaneously shoot subjects from different angles. Use VMC-MM1 Multi Terminal connecting cables (sold separately) to connect multiple receivers to multiple cameras, and the FA-WRC1M wireless radio commander to simultaneously trigger multiple remote camera shutters.
Commander for off-camera flash control
Use with the FA-WRC1M wireless radio commander for multiple off-camera flash setups.
For remote release function
Use with VMC-MM1 Multi Terminal connecting cables for the remote release function.
The FA-WRR1 Wireless Radio Receiver is currently compatible with the HVL-F60M, HVL-F43M, and HVL-F32M flash units.
- Use receivers together with the FA-WRC1M Wireless Radio Commander to wirelessly control up to 15 flash units in 5 groups
- Communication distance: Approximately 30 m (98.4 ft.)
- Use separate Multi Terminal Cable to connect receivers to cameras for remote multi-camera shutter triggering from the Wireless Commander
- Built-in Sync Terminal
- This product is designed for use with Multi Interface Shoe flashes. (except HVL-F20M)
Size & Weight
Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Approx. 61.0 x 46.4 x 65.2 mm
- Approx. 85 g (excl. batteries)
- 2.4 GHz band
- Approx. 30 meters
Multi Interface Shoe
- Yes (Output)
Compatible flash units
- Multi Interface Shoe compatible a system flash unit
Remote release compatible cameras
- Sony interchangeable-lens digital cameras
- Two AA-size alkaline or NiMH batteries
- 15 hours, approx. (with alkaline batteries)
Operating Temperature Range
- 0 deg. C to approx. +40 deg. C
Country of Origin
- 1 Year Waranty