- Noise canceling technology
Noise canceling headphones reduce ambient noise and provide a quieter environment to enhance audio entertainment. The headphones have an inside microphone on each earpiece that work with an electronic circuitry to create an opposite sound wave to reduce wave. Ambient sound is reduced by synthesizing with a sound in opposite phase produced by the noise canceling circuit.
- Noise reduction
Reduces up to 93.7 percent (12 dB at 200 Hz) ambient noise when noise canceling circuit is switched on.
- Ideal for:
Loud, noisy environments ? planes, trains, buses, work or dorms.
- Unique feature:
The built-in monitor function allows you to hear surrounding sound without taking off the headphones. Perfect for listening to announcements, flight attendants, or any external sound without the need to take the headphones off.
- Dual use capability
Allows the option to listen to music with or without noise cancellation.
- Plug adapter
A supplied plug adapter connects directly to stereo or dual jack of in-flight music services.
Slim, folding design for ultimate portability and the provided carrying case will help protect your investment.
Small battery box for "AAA" battery.
- Driver Unit: 40mm Dynamic, closed, dome-type
- Frequency Response: 14 - 22,000Hz
- Impedance: 40 ohms at 1kHz (on); 100 ohms at 1kHz (off)
- Noise Level: ON/OFF switch on housing
- Sensitivity (db): 102dB/mW (on); 100dB/mW (off)
- Design: Premium over the head, Noise canceling
- Headband: Adjustable, Foldable (Swivel)
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Plug: stereo mini plug
- Type of Use: Noise canceling
- Cord: OFC single sided, detachable
- Headphone Type: Closed, dynamic
- Battery Indicator: yes
- Battery Life (Approx): Up to 30H (with alkaline battery) and 15H (with manganese battery)
- Battery Type: DC1.5V, 1 ROE (size AAA) battery
- Power Handling Capacity: 100mW
Weights and Measurements
- Cord Length (Approx.): 1.5m
- Weight (Approx.): 230 g/8.11 oz (including AAA battery)