Keep an eye and ear on your baby's every move with total peace of mind. The crisp, 2.3" screen offers a 2x zoom, night vision and even a live temperature reading. For greater security, four LEDs help display the intensity of your baby's stirrings, and the receiver beeps when you're out of range.
Digital Baby Monitor
Packed full of powerful baby monitoring functionality, the NTM-V1 lets you keep track of baby while you tackle life?s daily chores.
2.4 GHz digital broadcast with auto channel select delivers crystal clear audio and video up to 350 feet away.
Selectable Viewing Modes
A 2.3" LCD with on-screen display affords rich viewing of your baby. And with added: 2x Digital Zoom, automatic Night Shot, and Temperature viewing modes, you?ll know how your baby is doing at a glance.
The receiver will sound an alarm, even if the volume is set to zero, when:
- The receiver is out of range.
- The nursery is too hot/cold as preset by parent on the receiver.
- The battery is running out.
Selectable ON/OFF voice activation mode saves battery life. When active, the LCD display and speaker turn on only when the baby stirs.
Sound Level Meter
Four LEDs on the receiver illuminate to indicate the intensity of your baby?s stirrings.
With a built-in rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery, you can keep an eye on your child for up to 5 hours of battery life (Voice Activation Off).
Wear the receiver on your belt when running about the house, taking care of chores or flip out to stand up the receiver on a counter or end table when taking a breather or relaxing with friends.
The camera module can be mounted easily on the wall or set on flat surface Once in position, the head can be easily adjusted for optimal baby monitoring.
- Antenna System: Flexible Round 1/2 Dipole
- Frequency Band: Digital 2.4 GHz
- Frequency Range: 350 ft. ( 100 m.)
- Location: Nursery
- Nursery Monitor: Yes
- Alarm: Activity Lights,
- Out of Range Indicator,
- Room Temperature Indicator and Low Battery Power
- Design: Nursery Monitor with belt clip
- RF Carrier Frequencies: Digital 2.4 GHz
- Camera: Image Sensor: 1/7" CMOS;
Lens: Focal length f=38.0 mm (1.5 in.) when converted to a 35 mm still camera;
Angle of view 61.5o;
Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Display: LCD: 2.3" (5.8 cm) color;
Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
Inputs and Outputs
- DC-In: 1 (receiver charging), 1 (camera module power)
- AC Power: 120 V 60 Hz 0.15A
- Battery Charging (Approx): Receiver maximum charge voltage: 4.25 V;
Maximum charge current: 1,400 mA
- Battery Life (Approx): Audio/Video Playback: Approximately 5 hours
Charge Time: Approximately 4.5 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery (Built-In)
- Input Voltage: DC IN 5 V, Max 1 A
- Power Consumption (in Operation): Camera: Maximum load: 2.7 W (IR LED on); Normal mode: 1.1 W (IR LED off)
Receiver: Maximum load: 3.5 W; Normal mode: 1.7 W
- Power Requirements: Camera: DC IN 5 V,120 V AC, 60 Hz (with supplied AC Adaptor);
Receiver : DC IN 5 V, 120 V, 60 Hz (with supplied AC Adaptor)
- Speaker Type: Mono
- Woofer Size(s): Approximately 1.10 inches (28 mm) diameter
Weights and Measurements
- Dimensions (Approx.): Transmitter: W 3 3/4" x H 5 1/8" x D 3 3/4" (92.7 x 130.1 x 92.6 mm);
Receiver: W 2 3/4" x H 6 5/8" x D 1 5/16" (68 x 166 x 33 mm);
- AC Adaptor: W 1" x H 1 5/16" x D 2 5/8" (25.4 x 33.0 x 65.3 mm)
Weight (Approx.): Transmitter: 9 oz (255 g); Receiver: 5 5/8 oz (160 g); AC Adaptor: 2.1 oz. (60 g)