This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc). Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
CAPTURE EVERYTHING. With the SOLOSHOT, you just hit record and forget about the camera. Just set up the SOLOSHOT tripod, press record, follow the transmitter pairing sequence and have fun knowing you are getting sick footage of everything. The pairing sequence means your SOLOSHOT will only follow YOU during your filming session even if there are 20 other people using their own SOLOSHOTs. When you finish your session the footage is right there for you to watch.
SECURITY. For those situations where there is no one around to lazily read a book while SOLOSHOT does all the work, SOLOSHOT has built in security features that gives you an access point to lock your camera to. The tripod can also be locked to nearby fixed objects (such as a large pieces of driftwood, lifeguard stand, park bench... so be creative!).
GREEN LIGHT. Additionally, SOLOSHOT shines a super bright green light in the direction your camera is pointing so that when you see the green light you can rest assured that SOLOSHOT is still there and pointing at you.
BEST PERFROMANCE. The SOLOSHOT was originally developed for surfing, but it has many other uses. SOLOSHOT works best if you are between 30m and 600m from the SOLOSHOT base and set the zoom such that there is about 10m on either side of you in the frame.
SOLOSHOT automatically rotates to keep your camera pointed at you, from a distance, with NO camera operator. Set up your SOLOSHOT tripod, attach your camera, and film all your outdoor exploits:
- WATER SPORTS: Surfing, wakeboarding, kiteboarding, waterskiing, paddleboarding, kayaking, windsurfing, sailing, etc.
- LAND SPORTS: Skateboarding, BMX, soccer, baseball, flag football, track and field, etc.
- SNOW SPORTS: snowboarding, skiing, snowmobiling, ice skating, etc.
- MOTOR SPORTS motocross, motorcycle racing, drag racing, car racing, drifting
- EQUESTRIAN: horse racing, showing, polo, etc.
SOLOSHOT works by keeping your camera pointed at an armband you wear while you are having fun. With SOLOSHOT doing the filming, you can re-live and share great moments, waves, jumps and tricks. Pass the transmitter to your friend for a bit and they can get some footage too. The best part? No one has to stand on the side of the action holding a camera all day!
- Tracks at distances up to 2000 feet (half a kilometer).
- The maximum pan speed is over 40 degrees per second.
- The fastest object tested so far was a race car going 143 mph.
- Batteries last 5+ hours.
- A super bright tracking LED lets you know SOLOSHOT is pointing at you.
- A security feature gives you an access point to lock your camera to the Base, and the tripod can be locked to stationary objects (the same as you would lock up a bicycle).
- The pairing process allows multiple people to each use their own SOLOSHOT near each other. Each Base will only follow the transmitter that it is paired to.
- BASE: Any camcorder or camera (up to 5 lbs) that mounts to a standard tripod will mount to the SOLOSHOT Base. You manually set tilt and zoom appropriately onset up.
- TRANSMITTER: The SOLOSHOT Transmitter is incredibly waterproof, shockproof and comfortable, and was designed for the harshest ocean environments.
- TRIPOD: The Base comes pre-mounted to a custom professional tripod that can extend from 2 ft to over 5 ft.