This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
Samyang's 10mm F2.8 Ultra Wide Angle Lens is the newest addition to its highly regarded assortment of prime, fixed mount, wide angle lenses. This 10mm lens is specifically designed for APS-C cameras to provide an edge to edge high quality frame filling ultra wide angle of view equivalent to a 15mm lens (16mm for Canon APS-C DSLR's) on a full frame camera. The 110 degree angle of view of Samyang's 10mm F2.8 combined with its fast f/2.8 Aperture, provides the performance required by architectural and landscape photographers to capture dramatic perspectives while its extreme depth of field and 9.5" (.24m) close focus capability allow commercial photographers and journalists working in tight spaces to get that needed shot.
- Nano Crystal Coating System (NCS) for increased light transmission and reduced internal reflections
- Fast F2.8 maximum Aperture + close-focusing to 9.5 inches = maximum versatility in all shooting conditions
- Optimized for excellent optical quality and true ultra-wide 110 degree edge to edge coverage with APS-C sensor digital cameras
- Utilizes 3 high precision (2 Aspherical + 1 ED) lens elements for superior image quality
- Inner focusing system (IF) - length doesn't change and front element does not rotate - keeps integrated petal-type lens hood properly oriented
- Brand Name: Samyang
- Lens Type: wide-angle
- Minimum focal length: 10
- Maximum focal length: 10