- With video upconversion up to 1080p via HDMI, the D-R400 takes your existing DVDs to a new level, complementing today?s best high definition TVs.
- One Touch Recording provides a simple and convenient way to make a recording. Simply connect your DVD recorder to your cable or satellite box and then to your monitor/TV and you are set to record with the push of a button.
- With the most popular recording disc options of both +R/+RW and ?R/-RW, Toshiba DVD recorders allow broad playback by a variety of standard DVD players.
- Auto Finalize (with undo) simplifies the recording process by automatically completing your recording at the end of a disc, or end of a timer recording.
- Front DV input with camcorder controls enables simple copying of memories from tape to DVD.
Video DAC 10-bit/54 MHz
Video Upconversion 720p/1080i/1080p
Digital Photo Viewer (JPEG)
Playable Disc Types
DVD-RW (VR & Video Mode)
DVD+RW (VR Mode)
DVD-R (Video Mode)
Time Slip - Chasing Playback: w/-RW (Except XP.SP)
Time Slip - Pause Live TV
Recording Modes: 1H(XP)/2H(SP)/4H(LP)/6H(EP)/8H(SLP)
Auto Finalization w/ undo
Timer Recording: 12 programs/1 month
Camcorder Controls: Yes (Dubbing)
Audio Video Format Support
Audio DAC: 192kHz/24bit
DivX Home Theater Certified
Dolby Digital Recording (2-Ch)
L-PCM Recording: XP mode only
3D (Virtual Surround Sound)
OSD Language: English/French/Spanish
1.5x FF with Audio: 1.3x /0.8x with Audio
Scan FF/REW: 2X(fwd) 5X(back) ,20X,40X
Slow-Motion: 1/2(fwd) 1/4(back), 1/8X, 1/16X
Editing Features: Playlist/Rename Title/Replace Title / Thumbnail / Chapter Creation (User and Auto)
Timer Back Up (at standby mode): 30 sec.
Auto Finalization (with undo)
Component Out: x 1
HDMI Out: x 1
Rear S-Video Input/Output: 1/1
Rear RCA-Video Input/Output: 1/1
Rear Analog Audio Input/Output: 1/1
Coax Output: x 1
Front DV Input: x 1
Dimensions: 16.54" (W) x 2.32" (H) x 9.72" (D)
Weight 5.28 lbs.