Superior performance Unbeatable Value
With its amazing digital circuitry technology the DA-B3000 is a cool running bass pounding amplifier that will pound out those deep lows and clearly give out those sweet highs! Your music will always sound great, even when you push this amp to the limit. Put simply, the Technical Pro DA-B3000 provides sound that is far superior to anything in its class.
You get enough real-world Watts to get you through the most exacting and rigorous gigs: 2 x 550 Watts into 6 Ohms, or 3000 Watts max power. And DA-B3000's high-current capacity means you won't have to worry about running out of juice, even when the party reaches a crescendo. Technical Pro amplifiers always have your back and we will stand right beside you while you rock on through the night!
Can One Ever Have Too Much Power?
Each person is different in his or her situation. Depending on what you plan on doing with your equipment, is how you should come to the conclusion of what you want. For example, if you were rocking an outdoor concert you would need more power than let's say an indoors wedding. As a general rule, if you can perform comfortably with a pair of 12 to 15 inch speakers (all Technical Pro speakers will suit your needs in this regard), then one DA-B3000 Amp should suffice. But if you decide to add a pair of subwoofers to the above system like our SUB-1501x or SUB-1801x you would probably need to add another amplifier to help rock out the house!
Unprecedented Value and reliability
Designed for demanding install applications or for the road, the DAB-3000 also features original "Neutrik Speakon" connectors for the speaker output. The DA-B3000 also come with passive XLR inputs and outputs as well. Here at Technical Pro we strive to make every gig a successful one. That's why we include with our DA-B3000 XLR to RCA adaptors for the inputs and outputs. With its vast array of professional features, massive DIGITAL power and unsurpassed fidelity, it should come as no surprise that the Technical Pro DA-B3000 digital amplifier is the leader in its class.
- 1U space saving design with iridescent blue LED meter
- Digital circuitry keeps amp cool while providing perfect sound reproduction
- 3000 watts peak power
- 550 watts @ 6 ohms
- 300 watts @ 8 ohms
- Balanced XLR inputs and outputs with RCA adaptors
- Original Neutrik Speakon outputs (active)
- Ultra Light weight amplifier with no transformer to weight it down or over heat
- Precise Iridescent blue LED meters signal and clip indicators to monitor performance
- "CAF" (Complete Air Flow) ventilation system including air filter with automatic variable-speed fan for smooth and quiet operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life and quality preformance
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ?1 dB
- Damping factor: >300 @ 8 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 100 dB unweighted 20Hz-20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.01 percent
- Input impedance: 20 kohm balanced/ 10 kohm unbalanced
- Gain: 34 dB
- Output class: D
- Dimensions: 19
- Weight: 10 lbs
- 110-220 voltage selector