Wireless N PCI Express 2.0(x1) Adapter TL-WN881ND allows you to connect a desktop computer to a wireless network and access high-speed Internet connection. Comply with IEEE 802.11n, they provide wireless speed up to 300Mbps, which is beneficial for the online gaming or even HD video streaming.
Wireless N - Speed & Range
MIMO (multiple input, multiple output antennas) technology, it shows more excellent abilities of mitigating data loss over long distances and through obstacles in a small office or a large apartment, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, you could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not!
CCA Technology - Stable Wireless Signals
Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) automatically avoids channel conflicts using its clear channel selection feature and fully realizes the advantages of channel binding, greatly enhanced the wireless performance.
WPA / WPA2 Encryptions - Advanced Security
As for the security of WI-FI connection, WEP encryption has been no longer the strongest and safest guards for outside intrusions. TL-WN881ND provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions that are created by the WI-FI Alliance industry group, promoting interpretabilities and security for WLAN, which could effectively and efficiently protect the wireless network.
Bundled CD for Easy Operation
TL-WN881ND comes with a CD with utility that helps you complete the software installation and wireless network settings, including security configurations and wireless connection, which is convenient for users, even for novice users.
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for video streaming, online gaming and Internet calls
- 2T2R MIMO delivers greater throughput at range versus conventional 1T1R
- Easily setup a highly secured wireless link with QSS software embedded
- Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA /WPA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES), supports IEEE 802.1X
- Supports Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows XP 32/64bit, Vista 32/64bit
- Supports ad-hoc and infrastructure mode
- Bundled utility provides quick & hassle free installation
- Seamlessly compatible with 802.11n/b/g products