The R H Forschner by Victorinox Boning Knife features high carbon, stainless steel blade, hand finished at Victorinox in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen. A special tempering process is used to produce an edge that can be resharpened over and over again, so the knife can keep its original sharpness throughout the entire life of the blade. Victorinox handles are ergonomically designed to minimize wrist tension. They provide a natural fit. A good heft and comfortable, positive grip are indications of a well-made knife. A sure-grip handle with a finger guard is valuable feature since the handle inevitably gets greasy, wet, or both. Although cutlery steel is naturally sanitary, materials and construction details of the handle minimize crevices what would offer hospitality to bacteria.
- The boning knife is ideal for separating meat, poultry, or fish from the bone with precise control
- High carbon stainless-steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention; conical ground through length and depth for a wider break point; ice tempered to sustain sharpness longer
- Blade stamped from cold-rolled steel; bolsterless edge for use of entire blade and ease of sharpening
- Patented Fibrox handles are textured, slip resistant, and ergonomically designed for balance and comfort; NSF approved
- Hand washing recommended; lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects; expertly made in Switzerland