Experience the clarity of Home Theater with 3D 1080p projector
The Vivitek H1180HD is a high-performance digital projector that integrates perfectly into any home theater installation. With native 1080p resolution, the H1180HD delivers brilliant and amazing digital images with full color saturation. Designed for high-impact picture quality, the Vivitek H1180HD is unmatched and unrivaled in value, function and performance.
The Vivitek H1180HD home theater projector gives you beautiful images and superb performance. The H1180HD connectivity options include: two (2) HDMI, component video, VGA input for PC or Laptop, composite video, S-Video, 12V trigger for simple screen/projector automation, and Rs232c.
DLP technology allows manufacturers to create a filter-free projection design. Filter-free means significant savings and lower maintenance efforts over the projector's lifespan, which means a lower total cost of ownership for the projector.
BrilliantColor from Texas Instruments is a multi-color processing technology that produces vibrant images. BrilliantColor technology uses up to six colors, instead of just the three primary colors, red, green and blue, to improve color accuracy and brightens secondary colors.
DLP chipset-based projectors produce vivid images with digital clarity and precision. The DLP chip uses millions of tiny mirrors to reflect all the colors of visible light to project a digital image onto a screen. DLP technology delivers high contrast ratios and minimizes the gaps between pixels for bright, sharp pictures.
1-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor / 90-Day Warranty on Lamp.
- Brightness 2000 Lumens (Typical)
- Native Resolution 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Contrast Ratio 10,000:1 (Full On/Off)
- Lamp Life and Type = 4500/6000 Hours (Standard/Economy Mode), 190W
- Lamp Part Number: 5811117175-SVV
- Display Type Single 0.65" DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
- Throw Ratio (+/- 3 percent) 1.39 to 2.09:1 (Distance/Width)
- Image Size (Diagonal) 25.9" to 324.97" (0.66 to 8.25 m)
- Projection Distance 3.9' to 32.8' (1.2 to 10.0 m)
- Projection Lens F = 2.42 - 2.97, f = 21.7 - 31.05 mm
- Zoom Ratio 1.5:1
- Manual Zoom/Focus Aspect Ratio 16:9 Native, 4:3 Compatible
- Offset 130 percent
- Keystone Correction +/- 40 degrees Vertical, +/- 40 Steps
- Color Spectrum 1.07 Billion
- Horizontal Scan Rate 15, 30 to 91.4KHz / 3D: 101.6KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate 24 to 120Hz
- Speaker 10W Mono
- Projection Method Table Top or Ceiling Mount (Front or Rear)
- Uniformity 85%
- Computer Compatibility 1080p, WUXGA, SXGA+, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA Resized; VESA Standards; PC and Macintosh Compatible
- Video Compatibility SDTV (480i, 576i), EDTV (480p, 576p), HDTV (720p, 1080i/p), NTSC (M, 3.58/4.43 MHz), PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L)
- I/O Connection Ports HDMI v1.4b (x2), VGA-In, Component Video, Composite Video, S-Video, RCA
- Audio-In, Mini-Jack Audio-In, Mini-Jack Audio-Out, RS-232c, 12V Trigger, USB Power (5V, 1.5A), 3D-Sync, Mini-USB (Service)
- Security Kensington Lock Port, Security Bar, Keypad Lock
- Weight 7.1 lbs (3.22kg)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 11.2" x 5.12" x 10.3" (285 x 130 x 261 mm)
- Noise Level 33dB/29dB (Standard/Economy Mode)
- Power: Supply: AC Input 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
Consumption: 210 Watts (Eco Mode), 240 Watts (Normal Mode), < 0.5 Watts (Standby Mode)
- Operating Temperature 41 to 95 degrees F (5 to 35 degrees C), 80 percent Max Humidity
- Warranty 1-Year Limited Parts/Labor, 90-Day Lamp
- Standard Accessories:(included) AC Power Cord, Remote Control, Batteries for Remote, Lens Cap, Warranty Card