Much of music is created with instruments made from natural wood from a finely tuned Steinway piano or Stradivarius violin to classic Fender Stratocaster guitars. The low resonance characteristics of wood provide for efficient, clean, rich reproduction of music which is why all of the most high end home speakers are made of wood. Simply tap on something metal or plastic and then tap on something made of wood, and you will instantly hear the resonance differences between those materials. So, it is only "natural" to create quality earphones from wood. Woodees!
The Classic Woodees with Microphone feature an analog mic with "Click" functionality. iPhone users can simply Click the mic to Answer/Hang up calls, Pause/Play music, DOUBLE Click to Advance the song, and TRIPLE Click to Rewind to the previous song. The Click music controls also work on 2nd Gen iPod Touch, 4th Gen iPod Nano, iPad, and MacBooks.
- Natural wood housing for deep bass sound
- Solid construction with small form factor, lightweight
- Soft cable for easy management
- Fashion-conscious, ergonomic design
- Noise-isolating inner ear fit
- Four pairs of silicone buds for a customized fit (XS/S/M/L)
- Compatible with iPhone 2G/3G/3GS/4, iPad, iPod and most smartphones and music devices with 3.5 mm earphone jack
- 24k Gold connector
- Analog Microphone with "Click" functionality for iPhone
- Classic Umber Stain
Impedance - 16 Ohm
Sensitivity - 105db at 1kHz with 2 mW
Diameter - Driver: 10mm
Cord length - 120 cm (4ft.)