Timepieces dedicated to the Search & Rescue squadron pilots worldwide; those who are always prepared to assist the unfortunate active outdoor aficionados who find themselves off course or in even worse predicaments. These airmen rely on their timepieces for accurate and legible time-keeping, dead-reckoning navigation as well as a host of other related time keeping factors of importance, such as a stopwatch, countdown or elapsed mission time.
That's precisely why the Squadron Lady 0121.101 Swiss Watch is a symbol of Swiss reliability, durability and leading edge design.
- Gender - Ladies'
- Movement - Swiss quartz
- Water Resistance - 100m (330 ft.)
- Case Material - Stainless steel
- Case Finish - Brushed
- Case-back - 316L stainless steel case with screw-on back ensures water resistancy
- Case Size - 36 mm
- External Bezel - Unidirectional rotating bezel with luminous marker at zero position
- Crystal - Sapphire
- Luminosity - Superluminova treated hands for enhanced nighttime visibility
- Crown - Regular
- Additional Features - Mother-of-Pearl dial, Date display, 3-Year limited warranty
- Strap/Bracelet - Silicone rubber strap with deployant clasp
- Buckle - Regular
- Lug Width - 18mm
- Power Source - Battery