The Profile Zoom 4000 IX camera instantly goes from wide angle to telephoto. At either extreme and in between, the all-glass 30mm-120mm (equivalent to 38-150mm in 35mm) power-zoom lens delivers super-sharp pictures and true-to-life colors. There is also a sophisticated, multi-mode flash system that assures proper lighting, and Print Quality Improvement (PQI) technology that digitally records exposure information onto negatives, enabling photofinishers to optimize each individual picture.
Sporting a different shape than most cameras, The 4000 IX features a high tech, molded glass aspheric lens element for optimum sharpness and compactness.
- 30-120mm Power Zoom Lens Zoom from Wide Angle to Telephoto at the touch of a button! This powerful 4X Zoom Lens brings far away subjects up close.
- Five Point Passive AF with Focus Lock Helps ensure that your photographs are always sharp, every shot every time! A special spot AF mode lets you choose the sharpest point in your photo.
- Choise of 3 Print Sizes Select from C-Classic 4x6" print, H-HDTV 4x7" print, or P-Panoramic 4x12" print.
- Real Image Changeable Viewfinder The viewfinder zooms right along with the lens. You also get to see which print size you selected before taking the picture. An Extra Large Bright Viewfinder makes framing your pictures easier than ever.
- Fully Automatic This new Yashica Advanced Photo System Zoom camera makes taking pictures easier and more fun than ever! Simply Point and Shoot. The high quality lens with molded glass aspheric element brings out the best in all your pictures.
- IX Date-Information Exchange The Profile Zoom 4000 "communicates" exposure information onto the Advanced Photo System film. The film then transmits this information directly to the photo finisher, resulting in optimum results for every photograph.
- LCD Display Panel Easily read the Frame Number, Flash Mode, Self Timer, Battery Status, Date, Infinity Mode.
- Ultra Quiet Camera Take candid, more natural looking photographs without altering your subjects.
- Advanced Red Eye Reduction System This special mode helps reduce the possibility of having "red eye" in your pictures.
- Drop in Loading Effortless, fool-proof loading. This is the easiest camera you have ever loaded! Simply drop the Advanced Photo System film into the chamber and the camera does the rest.
- Infinity Mode Lets you get extra sharp pictures whether shooting through glass or water, or just taking a picture of a beautifully captivating landscape.
- 10 Second Self Timer/Tripod Socket A ten second quartz controlled timer gives you time to get into the picture with family and friends.
- Back Printing including Tilting The Profile Zoom 4000 has a full complement of back printing capability. In addition to the date, frame number and film cassette number, choose from 9 different titles in 6 languages.
- Night Portrait This unique mode is a simple way to set beautifully exposed portraits at night. The background, as well as your subject, will both be perfectly exposed.
- Five Mode Flash System Automatic Flash: Flash fires when needed.
- Automatic Flash with Red Eye Reduction: Flash files and Red Eye reduction engages when needed.
- Fill Flash: Perfect for eliminating shadows in daytime photography.
- Flash Cancel: A usefull feature when taking pictures at a concert or in a museum where flash photography is not allowed.
- Night Portrait: Highlights both your subject and background at night.
- Automatic Shut-Off The Profile Zoom 4000 automatically turns itself off after about 3 minutes. This helps prolong battery life and assures your camera will be ready for your next shot.
- Film Chamber Lock There's no need to worry about accidentally exposing film once it's been loaded. The Profile zoom 4000 automatically locks the film chamber once you've inserted a roll of film.