|Main||InTheBox||10x Texas Instruments TI Nspire Calculators Licensed TI-Nspire™ CX Student Software 10x Slide Case Covers 10x USB Cable Texas Instruments 1-Year Warranty|
Includes 10 individually packaged TI Npire CX II EZ Spot handhelds with rechargeable battery installed, a slide case cover, and a USB cable. Also includes a manual for Remote Learning Purposes.
The TI-Nspire™ CX II graphing calculator with licensed TI-Nspire™ CX Student Software, is ideal for middle and high school students. In addition to math and science functionality to meet course work, a student can save all their work easily in a TI-Nspire™ document. Features a built-in TI Rechargeable Battery, high-resolution, backlit color screen, and USB cable for easy connection to a computer for transfer and charging, making it a perfect tool for school and home.
Ideal for Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1/2, Trigonometry, Geometry, Pre-calculus, Statistics, Business/Finance, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Calculus, AP Statistics, AP Physics, AP Calculus, Engineering (Electrical and Mechanical) and Linear Algebra.
- Backlit display
- Size – 320 x 240 pixels ( 3.2″ diagonal)
- Six different graph styles and 15 colors to select from for differentiating the look of each graph drawn
- Function, parametric, polar, sequence and 3-D graphing
- licensed TI-Nspire™ CX Student Software and included USB cable for connection to a PC
|Storage||90+ MB storage memory / 64 MB operating memory|
|Power||TI Rechargeable Battery (included) / USB port for computer connectivity|
|Screen Size||320 x 240 pixels (3.2" diagonal)|
|Connector||Standard A to Mini-B USB cable included|
|Resolution||125 DPI; 16-bit color|
|Warranty||Texas Instruments 1-year Warranty|
- 10x Texas Instruments TI Nspire Calculators
- Licensed TI-Nspire™ CX Student Software
- 10x Slide Case Covers
- 10x USB Cable
- Texas Instruments 1-Year Warranty