The EF 50mm f/1.2L USM is a peerless new standard lens featuring an ultra-large aperture for a narrow depth of field and soft background blur so loved by photographers everywhere. The EF 50mm f/1.2L USM is suitable for any shooting situation; its lens coating and construction are optimized to minimize the ghosting and flare that frequently occurs when lenses are used with digital cameras. This high-performance, weather-resistant lens delivers all the superb image resolution and contrast you expect in a Canon L Series Lens.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture 50mm f/1.2
- Lens Construction 8 elements in 6 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View 46? (with full-frame cameras)
- Focus Adjustment AF with full-time manual
- Closest Focusing Distance 1.48 ft. / 0.45m
- Filter Size 72mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight 3.4 in. x 2.6 in./85.4mm x 65.5mm 19.2 oz./545g (lens only)