Original price $24.99 - Original price $24.99Original price $24.99$24.99$24.99 - $24.99Current price $24.99Original price $24.99 - Original price $24.99Original price $24.99$24.99$24.99 - $24.99Current price $24.99
Original price $129.00Original price $129.00 - Original price $129.00Original price $129.00Current price $9.95$9.95 - $9.95Current price $9.95Original price $129.00Original price $129.00 - Original price $129.00Original price $129.00Current price $9.95$9.95 - $9.95Current price $9.95
This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BE... Show More
This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
An uprated camera is equipped with a 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor capable of shooting 4K/60fps video and Burst Mode stills at 14 fps. The adoption of titanium alloy and magnesium alloy construction increases the rigidity of the airframe and reduces weight, making the Phantom 4 Pro similar in weight to the Phantom 4. The FlightAutonomy system adds dual rear vision sensors and infrared sensing systems for a total of 5-direction of obstacle sensing and 4-direction of obstacle avoidance.
CAMERA WITH 1-INCH 20MP SENSOR
The onboard camera has been redesigned to use a 1-inch 20-megapixel CMOS sensor. A custom engineered lens made up of eight elements is arranged in seven groups, it is the first DJI camera to use a mechanical shutter, eliminating rolling shutter distortion which can occur when taking images of fast moving subjects or when flying at high speed. In effect, it is as powerful as many traditional ground cameras. More powerful
video processing supports H.264 4K videos at 60fps or H.265 4K at 30fps, both with a 100Mbps bitrate. Advanced sensors and processors ensure everything is captured with more image detail and the image data needed for advanced post-production.
5-DIRECTION OF OBSTACLE SENSING
FlightAutonomy is expanded with an additional set of high-resolution stereo vision sensors placed at the rear in addition to the pair placed at the front as well as infrared sensing systems placed on the left and right sides. This network creates a total of 5-direction of obstacle sensing and 4-direction of obstacle avoidance, protecting the Phantom 4 Pro from more obstacles and giving filmmakers the confidence to capture more complex images.
REMOTE CONTROLLER WITH BUILT-IN SCREEN
The Phantom 4 Pro controller integrates an upgraded Lightbridge HD video transmission system that adds 5.8 GHz transmission support. The ability to choose between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz allows pilots to cut through interference and eliminates image lag caused when flying in an area with extensive 2.4GHz frequency use. Normally, Wi-Fi video transmission systems use a 2.4GHz frequency to work with a controller using a 5.8GHz frequency as this prevents interference that can occur when both use the same frequency. If using the same frequency the video transmission system and the remote controller will interfere with each other, causing image lag. The use of two different frequencies has drawbacks in terms of flight performance. For example, flight performance will be affected when either of the two frequencies suffer interference.
The Lightbridge HD video transmission system used in the Phantom 4 Pro uses TDM (Time Division Multiplexing) to transmit signals, allowing it to send controller signals and receive video transmission signals at the same frequency. As the 2.4GHz frequency band is often affected by Wi-Fi, 4G cell towers, and other types of interference in urban areas, a 5.8GHz band will increase transmission reliability. When switched on, the Phantom 4 Pro evaluates local signal levels, automatically choosing the transmission frequency with the lowest level of interference. This ensures the optimum range of a maximum video transmission of 4.3mi (7km)*
A 5.5in 1080p screen integrated with the Phantom 4 Pro+ offers 1000 cd/m2 of brightness, more than twice as bright as conventional smart devices. It makes bright, vivid colors easily visible in direct sunlight. With this screen, a mobile device is not required, simplifying pre-flight preparations. As the DJI GO app is built into the screen, hardware and software can be fully optimized, further reducing video lag. Integration of an HDMI port, Micro SD card slot, microphone, embedded loudspeaker, and Wi-Fi connection allow images to be edited inside DJI GO to be shared almost instantly. Lastly, a five-hour battery life makes the Phantom 4 Pro + a complete aerial imaging solution.
*Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant.
Draw is a brand new technology for waypoint control. Simply draw a route on screen and the Phantom 4 Pro will move in that direction while keeping its altitude locked. This allows the pilot to focus on camera control and enables more complex shots. There are two Draw modes that can be used in different scenarios.
Standard: The aircraft follows the route at a constant speed with the camera facing in the direction of flight.
Free: The aircraft only moves along the route when instructed. In this mode, the camera can face in any direction during a flight.
The Phantom 4 Pro automatically recognizes subjects, follows and captures them as they move, making it easier to get complex shots.
Following fast-moving objects can be very challenging, but advanced image recognition algorithms used by the Phantom 4 Pro allow it to recognize and track the object while keeping it in frame. This new algorithm also recognizes more subjects, from people to vehicles to animals, and will adjust its flight dynamics to match, ensuring smoother shots.
Pilots can now choose between:
Trace - Follow behind or in front of a subject, avoiding obstacles automatically.
Profile - Fly alongside a subject at a variety of angles to get profile shots of the subject.
Spotlight - Keep the camera trained on a subject while the aircraft flies almost anywhere.
Fly in any direction visible on-screen with a simple tap. Tap anywhere on-screen to smoothly adjust the direction of flight while automatically avoiding obstacles * and tap the screen again or use control sticks to change direction. A new AR route function shows the aircraft's real-time flight direction for reference as its route is adjusted. As it can be difficult to control altitude, course, speed and camera pitch simultaneously using joysticks, TapFly Free allows a pilot to set the direction of flight, allowing them to turn the Phantom 4 Pro or tilt the gimbal as required without changing the direction of flight. In total, there are now three TapFly modes:
TapFly Forward - Tap to fly in the selected direction
TapFly Backward - Tap to fly in the opposite direction of the tap, i.e. tap in the bottom right corner of the screen to fly backward towards the top left.
TapFly Free - Lock the forward direction of the Phantom without locking the camera direction allowing it to turn as it flies.
*Obstacle Avoidance is not available with TapFly Free
Return to Home
In its upgraded Return to Home mode, the Phantom 4 Pro can automatically choose the best route to return home depending on environmental conditions. It records its route as it flies, allowing it to return along the same route avoiding obstacles if the control signal is disconnected.
Based on its altitude at the time of disconnection, the Phantom 4 Pro is also able to adjust its flight path to avoid obstacles it has seen during its flight. At takeoff, the Phantom 4 Pro will record the scene below and compare its recording with what it sees as it returns, for more precise landing. It can also detect the ground to see whether there is suitable spot for landing. If any obstacles are found, or there is water on the ground, it will alert the pilot and hover at an appropriate height, helping the aircraft to land more safely.
Using Gesture Mode, selfies can be captured easily using a few gestures without the remote controller. Advanced computer vision technology allows the Phantom 4 Pro to take instructions through gestures. The subject simply lifts their arms when facing the camera and the aircraft will recognize this movement by locking on and placing the subject in the center of the frame. When ready for a photo, the subject holds their arms out to signal the aircraft. A three second countdown will begin, making time to strike a pose, allowing moments to be captured without the remote control.
- Weight (Battery & Propellers Included) 1388 g
- Diagonal Size (Propellers Excluded) 350 mm
- Max Ascent Speed S-mode: 6 m/s; P-mode: 5 m/s
- Max Descent Speed S-mode: 4 m/s; P-mode: 3 m/s
- Max Speed 45 mph (72 kph) (S-mode); 36 mph (58 kph) (A-mode); 31 mph (50 kph) (P-mode)
- Max Tilt Angle 42 degrees (S-mode); 35 degrees (A-mode); 25 degrees (P-mode)
- Max Angular Speed 250 degrees/s (S-mode); 150 degrees/s (A-mode)
- Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level 19685 ft (6000 m)
- Max Flight Time Approx. 30 minutes
- Operating Temperature 32 degrees to 104 degrees F ( 0 degrees to 40 degrees C)
- Satellite Positioning Systems GPS/GLONASS
- GPS Hover Accuracy Range Vertical: +/-0.1 m (With Vision Positioning); +/-0.5 m (With GPS Positioning)
- Horizontal: +/-0.3 m (With Vision Positioning); +/-1.5 m (With GPS Positioning)
- VISION SYSTEM
- Velocity Range <=31 mph (50 kph) at 6.6 ft (2 m) above ground
- Altitude Range 0 - 33 ft (0 - 10 m)
- Operating Range 0 - 33 ft (0 - 10 m)
- Obstacle Sensory Range 2 - 98 ft (0.7 - 30 m)
- FOV 60 degrees(Horizontal), +/-54 degrees(Vertical)
- Detection Frequency 10Hz
- Operating Environment Surfaces with clear patterns and adequate lighting (> 15 lux)
- Sensor 1'' CMOS; Effective pixels: 20M
- Lens FOV (Field of View) 84 degrees, 8.8 mm / 24 mm (35 mm format equivalent),
f/2.8 - f/11.
auto focus at 1 m - infinity
- ISO Range Video: 100 - 3200 (Auto); 100 - 6400 (Manual)
- Photo: 100 - 3200 (Auto); 100- 12800 (Manual)
- Mechanical Shutter 8 - 1/2000 s
- Electronic Shutter 1/2000 - 1/8000 s
- Max Image Size 3:2 Aspect Ratio: 5472 x 3648
- 4:3 Aspect Ratio: 4864 x 3648
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio: 5472 x 3078
- PIV Image Size 4096 x 2160 (4096 x 2160 24/25/30/48/50p)
3840 x 2160 (3840 x 2160 24/25/30/48/50/60p)
2720 x 1530 (2720 x 1530 24/25/30/48/50/60p)
1920 x 1080 (1920 x 1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p)
1280 x 720 (1280 x 720 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p)
- Still Photography Modes Single Shot
- Burst Shooting: 3/5/7/10/14 frames
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed
frames at 0.7EV Bias
- Interval: 2/3/5/7/10/15/30/60 s
- Video Recording Modes H.265
- C4K:4096x2160 24/25/30p @100Mbps
- 4K:3840x2160 24/25/30p @100Mbps
2.7K:2720x1530 24/25/30p @65Mbps
- 2720x1530 48/50/60p @80Mbps
FHD:1920x1080 24/25/30p @50Mbps
- 1920x1080 48/50/60p @65Mbps
- 1920x1080 120p @100Mbps
- HD: 1280x720 24/25/30p @25Mbps
- 1280x720 48/50/60p @35Mbps
- 1280x720 120p @60Mbps
C4K:4096x2160 24/25/30/48/50/60p @100Mbps
4K:3840x2160 24/25/30/48/50/60p @100Mbps
2.7K:2720x1530 24/25/30p @80Mbps
- 2720x1530 48/50/60p @100Mbps
FHD:1920x1080 24/25/30p @60Mbps
- 1920x1080 48/50/60 @80Mbps
- 1920x1080 120p @100Mbps
HD: 1280x720 24/25/30p @30Mbps
- 1280x720 48/50/60p @45Mbps
- 1280x720 120p @80Mbps
- Video Storage Bitrate 100 Mbps
- Supported File Systems FAT32 (<= 32 GB); exFAT (> 32 GB)
- Photo JPEG, DNG (RAW), JPEG + DNG
- Video MP4/MOV (AVC/H.264;HEVC/H.265)
- Supported SD Cards Micro SD, Max Capacity: 128GB.
- Write speed >=15MB/s, class 10 or UHS-1 rating required
- Operating Temperature 32 degrees to 104 degrees F (0 degrees to 40 degrees C)
- Voltage 17.4 V
- Rated Power 100 W
- Stabilization 3-axis (pitch, roll, yaw)
- Controllable Range Pitch: -90 degrees to +30 degrees
- Max Controllable Angular Speed Pitch: 90 degrees/s
- Angular Control Accuracy +/-0.01 degrees
- INFRARED SENSING SYSTEM
- Obstacle Sensory Range 0.6 - 23 ft (0.2 - 7 m)
- FOV 70 degrees (Horizontal), +/-10 degrees (Vertical)
- Detection Frequency 10 Hz
- Operating Environment Surface with diffuse reflection material,
- and reflectivity > 8% (such as wall, trees, humans, etc.)
- REMOTE CONTROLLER
- Operating Frequency 2.400 - 2.483 GHz and 5.725 - 5.825 GHz
- Max Transmission Distance 2.400 GHz - 2.483 GHz(Unobstruoted, free of interference)
FCC: 4.3mi (7km);
CE: 2.2mi (3.5km);
SRRC: 2.5mi (4 km)
- 5.725 GHz - 5.825 GHz(Unobstruoted, free of interference)
FCC: 4.3mi (7km);
CE: 1.2mi (2 km);
SRRC: 2.5mi (4 km)
- Operating Temperature 32 degrees to 104 degrees F (0 degrees to 40 degrees C)
- Battery 6000mAh LiPo 2S
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) 2.400 GHz - 2.483 GHz
- FCC: 26 dBm; CE: 17 dBm; SRRC: 20 dBm
5.725 GHz - 5.825 GHz
- FCC: 28 dBm; CE: 14 dBm; SRRC: 20 dBm
- Operating Voltage 1.2 A @7.4 V
- Video Output Port GL300E: HDMI,USB
- GL300F: USB
- Mobile Device Holder GL300E:Built-in display device (5.5 inch screen, 1920x1080,
1000 cd/m2, Android system, 4G RAM+16G ROM)
- GL300F:Tablets and smart phones
- INTELLIGENT FLIGHT BATTERY (PH4-5870MAH-15.2V)
- Capacity 5870 mAh
- Voltage 15.2 V
- Battery Type LiPo 4S
- Energy 89.2 Wh
- Net Weight 468 g
- Charging Temperature Range 14 degrees to 104 degrees F (-10 degrees to 40 degrees C)
- Max Charging Power 100 W
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro Drone
- Control (With Screen)
- Battery, Charger, and Cable
- USB Cables
- 16gb SD Card
- USA Warranty