Fast honing diamond surface with the realigning function and convenience of a traditional butcher's steel. This diamond sharpening rod has a sanitary black plastic handle with a large guard and a color-coded ring for easy grit designation and hang-up. Rod measures 12" x .375" (304 mm x 10 mm). Choose from fine or extra-fine grits.
- Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge.
- Sanitary plastic handle with large guard for safety
- Color coded ring for easy grit designation and easy hang-up
- DMT's monocrystalline diamond surface sharpens knives faster than conventional stones
- No oil is needed, simply sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service
Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed - sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT products. Made in USA.
- 12" Sharpening Rod - DS2F