Designed in collaboration with Mike Creek of Creek Audio Ltd. fame, it represents the culmination of a strong and cooperative bond dedicated to outstanding audio products formed some 30+ years ago by music hall and Creek. The beautifully finished extruded aluminum chassis wards off the ill effects of stray magnetic fields, provides a safe quiet environment for the sensitive electronics it houses, and thus provides you with the best possible sound for your headphones.
- Output power - >10 mW into 30 ohm / 300 ohm loads
- Headphone impedance - 30 ohm to 300 ohm
- Total harmonic distortion - < 0.01% at 1 kHz
- Signal to Noise - > 70 dB
- Power consumption - < 4 VA
- Power supply requirement - 24V DC 150mA, external power supply
- Rigid extruded aluminum chassis
- w4.0 x h2.6 x d5.1 in.
- 2 lbs. pkg.
- HA11.1 Headphone Amplifier