Sun Joe SWJ806E 2-in-1 convertible electric pole chain saw takes the danger and difficulty out of trimming your overgrown trees. Stand safely on solid ground and simply adjust Sun Joe’s telescoping pole to gain up to 15 feet of overhead reach. Later, when the limbs are down and there’s wood to be cut, Sun Joe quickly converts to a hand-held chainsaw to make light work of loads of logs.
Powered by a robust 8.0-amp motor, the SWJ806E can handle the most stubborn tree limbs up to 7.5-inches thick. It features a durable, 8-inch Oregon bar and chain with an auto-oiler to keep the bar and chain fully lubricated during use. Unlike gas-powered tools, Sun Joe is powered electrically, so you’ll power up reliably every time with the push of a button, without having to deal with smoke, fumes, spark plugs or costly tune-ups. Plus the SWJ806E comes equipped with a built-in safety switch to prevent accidental starting.
Powered by a robust 8-amp motor, the SWJ806E powers up reliably every time with the push of a button.
Tackle those hard-to-reach branches with ease. Convert the Sun Joe SWJ806E to a pole saw to take the danger and difficulty out of trimming your overgrown trees.
The SWJ806E quickly converts to a hand-held chainsaw to make light work of loads of logs.
- 2 tools in 1: pole chainsaw or chainsaw
- Ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs
- Telescoping pole extends to 8.6 ft. for up to 15 ft overhead reach
- Powerful 8.0-amp motor cuts branches up to 7.5-inches thick
- 8-inch Oregon cutting bar and chain with automatic lubrication
- ETL approved; Full 2-year warranty
- Sun Joe SWJ806E Electric Pole Chain Saw - Refurbished (Green)
- 90-Day Manufacturer Refurbished Warranty