Award Winning Video Reference Series technologies from Anchor Bay
The EDGE is a high quality video processor and intelligent A/V hub that converts standard definition, high definition and PC signals from up to ten sources to any HDTV resolution up to 1080p. EDGE has complete aspect ratio control that allows you to watch the way that you want, with or without the black bars. EDGE will also automatically sync up the audio with the video, eliminating the AV lipsync problem.
Precision Deinterlacing of Standard Definition and High Definition signals to give the highest quality video from all interlaced sources including most cable, satellite and over-the-air broadcasts
Precision Video Scaling up to 1080p for perfect resolution matching to your HDTV
Mosquito Noise Reduction to reduce the compression artifacts in digitally compressed signals, like cable, satellite and internet-based video
Fine Detail and Edge Enhancement allow you to accurately adjust the sharpness of the picture to your liking
Dramatically Improves Video Quality of improperly processed video by sources such as a DVD player, Blu-ray, or cable/satellite box, using DVDO?s exclusive PReP - Progressive ReProcessing
Eliminates LipSync Problems by removing the common delay between audio and video
Ease of Use
- Intuitive user interface with Set-Up Wizards that make installation a breeze
- On Screen Hints guide the user as they navigate the menu
- Pushing one device button automatically makes all setting changes using Auto Priority feature.
- Back-lit Universal Remote Control simplifies system and cleans off coffee table
- 6 HDMI 1.3 Audio/Video Inputs, including 1 on the front panel for Game Consoles, Digital Cameras, Camcorders, o any other device with HDMI
- 4 Analog Video Inputs, including 2 Component Inputs, 1 S-Video and 1 Composite Video
- 5 Separate audio inputs that can be assigned to any of the video inputs, including 3 Optical Digital, 1 Coaxial Digital, and 1 Stereo Analog input
- 2 HDMI 1.3 Outputs - 1 that supports audio and video that can be connected directly to an HDTV and 1 that supports audio only that can be connected directly to A/V Receiver. An Optical Digital audio output is also available for legacy A/V receivers that do not support HDMI
Compatibility: Compatible with enhanced-definition or high-definition widescreen TVs with an HDMI audio/video input or a DVI video input and AV Receivers with an HDMI or Optical Digital audio input.