Bend it like you want it
The 360 degree hinge features dual-torque technology; so the panel is very easy to open; but locks in place when you tap; swipe and pinch on the touchscreen - for wobble-free touch control. The panel senses when you place it upside down for "tent mode"; prompting the image and audio channels to flip over automatically.
The Chromebook R 11 C738T sports a premium aluminum top panel that is made even more attractive with a unique engraving-like pattern. Acer uses special nano-imprint technology to create this sophisticated texturing that helps you to grip the notebook firmly - and which looks as good as it feels.
Fast at everything
With the latest MIMO 802.11ac wireless technology under the hood; this Chromebook boasts very fast wireless connection speeds and longer signal ranges. It also outperforms most other Chromebooks with its impressive Intel processor that's based on Braswell micro-architecture; giving it the power to support another rarity for a Chromebook; a super-fast USB 3.0 port.
Light; with an HDR webcam
At just 19.2mm thin and weighing less than a mere 1.6kg; this stylish notebook floats like a butterfly and slips into your bag with ease. The Chromebook R 11's built-in webcam supports High Dynamic Range imaging; for clearer photos and brighter video chats.
- USB 3.0 easily transfer text and data files; photos and even movies at ten times the speed of USB 2.0
- Enjoy wireless data transfer rates of up to three times faster than those of 802.11n
- Acer 360 Dual-torque hinge lets you tilt your touchscreen all the way back and stays wobble-free when you tap and scroll
- IPS (In-plane switching) for colors stay true no matter what angle you're viewing from; share what's on your screen with friends and family
- Intel Celeron N3060
- 1.6 GHz; Dual-core
- HD (1366 x 768) resolution
- IPS technology
- Intel HD Graphics 400
- DDR3L Shared graphics memory
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
Audio and Video
- 1280 x 720 webcam
- Two speakers
Ports and Connectors
- 1x USB 3.0
- 1x USB 2.0
- HDMI Output
Dimensions (W x D x H)