The durability and design features of the Chromebook 11 N7 (C731T) ensure that student learning can take place in a variety of environments. It can handle up to 132 pounds (60kg) of downward force on the top cover; while the reinforced case and hinges result in greater resistance to twisting and stress; even if students cram them into their backpacks. In addition; the corner-shield structure and the rubber bumper keyboard surround further protect the Chromebook; so it can tolerate drops from heights up to 48 inches (122cm). These features ensure the Chromebook will be protected whether it takes a tumble while being transported or is accidentally knocked off a desk. The anti-slip pattern on the rear case makes it easy to grip and helps prevent it from slipping out of students' hands.
- This Chromebook has been designed to withstand the rigors of student life
- With a battery life of up to 13-hours; your device is designed to stay at your side for the entirety of the day
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more
- Whether video conferencing or talking to friends on Hangouts; be seen clearly and completely in HD and 88 degree wide viewing angle
- Operating System: Chrome OS
- Processor: 6 GHz Intel Celeron N3060; Dual-core
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR3
- Card Reader: SD Card; SDXC
- Storage: 16 GB flash drive
- Screen: 11.6" HD; IPS technology
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 400
- Connectivity: 802.11ac wireless LAN; Bluetooth 4.2
- Audio and Video: 1280 x 720 webcam; Two speakers
- Ports and Connectors: 2x USB 3.0; HDMI Output
- Input Devices: TouchPad
- Battery: 3-cell 4090 mAh Li-ion
- Battery Life: 10 hours
- Adapter: 45 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 11.72" x 8.27" x 0.87"
- Weight (Approximate): 2.98 lbs.