The electronic devices you rely on every day for communication; security; and entertainment such as networking equipment; computers; televisions; security systems; and gaming consoles are at risk of damage and disconnect due to unexpected blackouts; voltage fluctuations; and other power disruptions.
Offering high-performance; premium power protection for office computers; the APC by Schneider Electric Back-UPS Pro BR1300G provides instant battery power to your critical electronics when the power goes out; reducing risk of damage and keeping you connected and available both personally and professionally. Additionally; the BR1300G UPS (uninterruptible power supply) offers guaranteed surge and lightning protection for attached electronics. Advanced features such as Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) and an easy-to-read LCD display make the BR1300G the ideal choice for high-performance systems. By connecting your valuable devices; you are ensuring these investments against potentially irreversible damage. When the power goes out; the APC BR1300G will power critical devices including home networking equipment; allowing you to maintain your internet connection. This allows you to work productively; avoid the loss of valuable data; and safely shut down equipment.
The BR1300G UPS power supply includes PowerChute Personal Edition software which provides UPS management options; safe system shutdown; and energy monitoring to enable cost savings and prevent potential data corruption. This UPS power supply unit offers ten outlets; five of which provide battery backup runtime during an outage; and a 780-watt/1;300-volt ampere output power capacity.
Extended Battery Backup for Critical Equipment
The BR1300G UPS provides extended power backup so you can continue to work on a PC; access the network; and game online when a power outage occurs. The BR1300G gives you time to save your work and safely shut down electronics or even work right through an outage.
Automatic Voltage Regulation for Consistent Protection and Power Backup
The BR1300G UPS protects connected devices from dangerous surges or spikes in voltage. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) technology consistently maintains safe voltage conditions without draining the battery; saving backup runtime for power outages. Customizable voltage transfer points and sensitivity profiles let you customize settings to maximize equipment protection and the unit's battery life. The BR1300G UPS also provides data line surge and spike protection for telephone; Ethernet; and coaxial cable connections.
Prevent Data Corruption with PowerChute Software
APC PowerChute Personal Edition power and energy management software is included. PowerChute prevents data corruption by automatically saving files and shutting down your system in an extended power outage or low-battery condition. PowerChute monitors and displays energy usage and reduces costs via customized energy management planning. Connect the USB cable that's included with your UPS backup unit to your computer to easily use the software.
Check Status Easily with LCD Display
An LCD display on the front of the unit lets you easily monitor your power status and manage the BR1300G UPS. Check your power status; input/output voltage; current load; battery charge; remaining runtime; and more.
- Guaranteed protection and battery backup power for your valuable electronics; ensuring they remain safe from dangerous power disturbances
- Stay available and connected by powering critical devices (computers; wireless networking devices; gaming consoles; security systems and other electronics) during a blackout
- Guaranteed protection from surges and spikes caused by storms; lightning; circuit overloads; power cycling; etc.
- Automatic voltage regulations maintains healthy voltage conditions without using battery power
- 10 total outlets - 5 battery backup; 5 surge protection only
- LCD status display for simple UPS management
- PowerChute software provides safe system shutdown; preventing potential data corruption
- Lifetime $150;000 equipment protection policy for all connected electronics
- ENERGY STAR certified
- APFC compatibility- ensures electronics that have active PFC power requirements will not unexpectedly shutdown when switching from utility power to battery power during an outage
- Output power capacity: 780Watts / 1.3 kVA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 780Watts / 1.3 kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 120V
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Output Connections: (5) NEMA 5-15R (selector_surgetitle); (5) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup)
- Transfer Time: 8ms typical : 12ms maximum
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length: 6ft ( 1.83meters )
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leak-proof
- Included Battery Modules: 1
- Typical recharge time: 8hour(s)
- Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
- RBC Quantity: 1
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): USB
- Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating: 354Joules
- Data Line Protection: Cable modem / Video protection; Network line - 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering :5% of IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time: instantaneous
- Maximum Height: 11.85 inches (301mm; 30.1cm)
- Maximum Width: 4.41 inches (112mm; 11.2cm)
- Maximum Depth: 15.04 inches (382mm; 38.2cm)
- Net Weight: 23.1 lbs. (10.5 kg)
- Operating Temperature: 32 - 104 degreeF ( 0 - 40 degreeC )
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation: 0-30000ft ( 0-9000meters )
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 degreeC
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Storage Elevation: 0-50000ft ( 0-15000meters )
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 45.0dBA
- Approvals: ENERGY STAR V1.0 (USA); FCC Part 15 Class B; NOM; TUV; UL 1778
- Standard warranty: 3 years repair or replace
Sustainable Offer Status
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH: Contains No SVHCs