1 Engineered for Extreme Mobility
Enjoy a thinner and lighter form-factor than previous generation Netbooks with the Aspire One 10.1 inch. Weighing just over 2 1/2 pounds, this ultra-portable design is easy to tote everywhere keeping you connected to the Internet without the heavy load.
The Intel Atom Processor combines performance and efficiency to explore the Internet and stay connected while mobile.
Windows XP Home with SP3 gives you the freedom to do what you want at home and at work - simply, reliably and more securely.
2 Stay Informed and Connected On-the-Go
The new 10.1 inch Aspire One Netbook redefines mobile connectivity with a 10.1 inch Acer CrystalBrite LED display (1024 x 600 resolution) providing an optimal web browsing experience and Internet productivity.
Access your email and browse your favorite websites wherever you are with integrated 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED network connection and fast Ethernet LAN.
Acer Crystal Eye webcam and digital microphone deliver smooth video and superior voice quality so you can maintain in contact wherever you are by means of real-time video streaming, video chat and conference calling.
3 Have Fun and Stay Entertained
Pinch, flick and swirl your fingers on the Multi-Gesture Touchpad for an intuitive navigation to view web pages, photos, spreadsheets and more.
Multi-in-1 Card Reader and USB 2.0 ports provide convenient file sharing and connectivity to other digital devices.
160GB hard drive provides plenty of capacity to store your digital albums, music and documents. Sufficient storage that's easy to upgrade, just pop in an external SD card.
- Intel Atom Processor N270 (1.60GHz, 533MHz FSB, 512KB L2 cache)
- Windows XP Home with Service Pack 3
- 10.1 inch WSVGA Acer CrystalBrite LED Display
- Mobile Intel 945GSE Express Chipset
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
- 1024MB DDR2 SDRAM Single Channel Memory
- 160GB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM)
- Multi-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader
- Acer InviLink 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED
- Integrated Acer Crystal Eye Webcam
- Two Built-in Stereo Speakers
- 3 - USB 2.0 Ports
- 3-cell Li-ion Battery (2200 mAh)
- 2.44 lbs. / 1.11 kg (system unit only)
- Processor: Intel Atom Processor N270 (1.60GHz, 512KB L2 cache, 533MHz FSB)
- Display: 10.1 inch WSVGA Acer CrystalBrite LED Display 1024x600 Resolution
- Chipset: Mobile Intel 945GSE Express Chipset
- Memory: 1024MB DDR2 SDRAM Single Channel Memory
- Video: Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
- Audio: High-Definition Audio Support
- Two Built-in Stereo Speakers
- Hard Drive: 160GB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM)
- Digital Media Card Reader: Multi-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader, Secure Digital (SD) Card, MultiMediaCard (MMC), Reduced-Size Multimedia Card (RS-MMC), Memory Stick, (MS), Memory Stick PRO (MS PRO), xD-Picture Card (xD)
- Communications: Acer InviLink 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED
- 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet LAN
- Webcam: Integrated Crystal Eye Webcam
- Interfaces: 3 - USB 2.0 Ports
1 - VGA Port
1 - Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack
1 - Microphone-in Jack
1 - Ethernet (RJ-45) Port
1 - AC Adapter Connector
1 - Kensington Lock Slot
- Convenience Buttons: Multi-gesture Touchpad (Circular-motion scrolling, pinch-action zoom, page flip)
- Battery Type: 3-cell Li-ion Battery (2200 mAh)
- Battery Life: Up to 3.15 hours
- Dimensions (System): 10.17 inch (W) x 7.24 inch (D) x 1 inch (H), 258.5mm (W) x 184mm (D) x 25.4mm (H)
- Dimensions (Box): 12.4 inch (W) x 9.0 inch (D) x 4.3 inch (H), 315mm (W) x 229mm (D) x 110mm (H)
- Weights: 2.44 lbs. / 1.11 kg (system unit only) Approximately 2.91 lbs / 1.32 kg (box)
- Acer Recovery Management
- Microsoft Works 8.5 with Office Home and Student 2007 Trial Microsoft Office Personal 2007
- Google Toolbar
- Google Desktop
- Google Setup
- Adobe Reader 9
- Adobe Flash Player 10
- Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0
- Customized Internet Explorer 7.0
- Carbonite online Backup
- Acer Video Conference Manager 4.0
- Windows Live Essentials
- Acer Game Zone
- McAfee Internet Security Suite (60-day trial)
Acer US Warranty: One-year International Travelers Limited Warranty (ITW)