Easily connect your classroom A/V devices & live TV into one hub.
Featuring multi-I/O converting and a built-in TV tuner; the AVerTV Hybrid TVBox 13 transforms your projector into a complete multimedia center.
A/V converting without hassle.
With multiple inputs and outputs including HDMI; VGA; component and composite ports; you can easily connect the classroom PC; document camera (visualizer); DVD player; and more to be displayed through your projector.
Enjoy TV in the classroom.
By adding an AVerTV Hybrid TVBox 13 to your projector; students can now enjoy live TV; Cable in the Classroom; and even morning announcements every day.
Perfect video in 1080p.
The upscaling feature enhances lower resolution signals to 1080p. Through advanced 3D de-interlacing; edge enhancement and color adjustment technologies; the AVerTV Hybrid TVBox 13 eliminates jagged edges and color noises for clearer and sharper image.
Simply switch sources or channels; control volume and all settings with the included remote control. Together with the IR extender; you can even get the AVerTV Hybrid TVBox 13 out of sight while still having control through the remote.
- Enjoy both analog or digital (ATSC & Clear QAM) content on your monitor
- Upscale low resolution signals up to 1080p
- Turn your AVerTV Hybrid TVBox to a multimedia hub with built-in multi-I/O convert feature
- Easy control with IR extender and remote control included
- Built in Multi I/O with VGA HDMI Component & Composite Port
- 75 ? TV Antenna
- HDMI x 2
- 3.5 mm audio
- Composite x 2
- USB 2.0 (for firmware updates)
- 3.5 mm audio & composite combo
- TV signal from NTSC / ATSC / Clear QAM
- A/V signal from PC / Media Player
- Projector; CRT / LCD / Plasma Monitor