The DTX 102 iE in-ear headphone features a balanced sound and powerful bass reponse. It can be connected to all portable devices with a mini jack socket (3.5 mm) such as laptops, tablet computers, MP3 players or smartphones. Due to the closed design music can hardly penetrate to the outside and ambient noise is also effectively attenuated. The thin smooth cable does not get tangled up even when putting the player into a trouser or jacket pocket. The supplied selection of silicone eartips in three different sizes ensures a perfect fit so that the DTX 102 iE meets all requests regarding comfort, sound and ambient noise attenutation.
The DTX 102 iE is sound in its finest form. The polished anodized aluminum and durable TPE material show the special status of this mobile earphone. Its voicing represents our company's hi-fi approach and Neodymium acoustic drivers guarantee extremely high fidelity music reproduction throughout the full frequency spectrum. Besides the wonderful transparent treble and the precise midrange, it is mainly the inspiring bass response that makes the DTX 102 iE a favorite in-ear headphone in the upper price range. Without exaggerating the bass, reproduction goes down low to the very deep end and always stays punchy.
Of course, the DTX 102 iE is suitable for all mobile devices, whether it be notebooks, tablet computers, MP3 players or smartphones.
For safe transport a soft case is included, which allows you to wear your in-ear headphones also comfortably in your pocket.
The package includes three sizes of eartips. You can change these little silicone plugs in a minute and achieve perfect isolation with your in-ears maintaining great wearing comfort.
- High-resolution, crystal clear sound
- Fascinating bass
- HD Neodymium acoustic transducer
- Refined lightweight metal housing
- Including softcase
- With three different silicone eartips
- Transducer type: dynamic
- Sound coupling to the ear: in-ear
- Headphone design (operating principle): Closed
- Headphone impedance: 23 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 10 - 23,000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 104 dB
- Construction: In-ear headphones
- Cable & plug: 1,2 m straight cable with gold-plated angled mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm / 1/8")
- 3-pole mini stereo
- Net weight without packaging: 11 g