DeckLink HD Extreme is the most advanced capture card ever built. With SDI, HDMI and analog video inputs and outputs, 3D lookup tables and the world?s first 3 Gb/s SDI, DeckLink HD Extreme is the highest quality solution for broadcast and post production in SD, HD video and 2K film.
Connect to Anything
DeckLink HD Extreme is the only solution which connects to SDI, HDMI, component analog, NTSC/PAL and S-Video equipment for capture and playback, while instantly switching between SD, HD and 2K. DeckLink HD Extreme includes 2 channels of AES/EBU audio in and out and 2 channels of XLR professional analog audio in and out. Work with the widest range of equipment, such as HDCAM, HD-D5, HDCAM SR 4:2:2, Betacam SP, Digital Betacam, HD receivers, HDV cameras, televisions, mixers and more.
More HD Real Time Effects
DeckLink HD Extreme's super fast 10 Gb/s connection plugs directly into your editing software's real time effects processing. Unlike FireWire products, you get all CPU time for real time effects, so only PCI Express lets you upgrade to HD without limiting real time effects. The higher speed of PCI Express also easily handles advanced formats such as full resolution 2K digital film.
World's Highest Quality
With the exciting new 3 Gb/s SDI connections built in, DeckLink HD Extreme allows twice the SDI data rate than normal HD-SDI. Use 3 Gb/s SDI for high resolution real time 2048 x 1556 feature film editing. 3 Gb/s SDI has full compatibility with SD, HD and 2K in 4:4:4 or 4:2:2 with a single BNC cable.
True Professional Quality Audio
DeckLink HD Extreme features unbalanced AES digital audio in and out as well as XLR balanced pro audio for incredible quality while maintaining sample accurate AV sync. Only DeckLink HD Extreme includes a massive 16 channels of SDI embedded audio support for HD capture and playback, and 8 channels of SDI embedded audio for standard definition capture and playback.
Compatible with Popular Video Software
DeckLink HD Extreme works in Windows XP, Windows Vista and Mac OS X systems. Use your favorite video software such as Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, eyeon Fusion and many more. Instantly switch between 2K, 1080 HD, 720 HD, NTSC and PAL for worldwide compatibility.
Includes Loads of Free Software Utilities
Photoshop plug-ins are included for capture and output of still frames. Blackmagic FrameLink lets you instantly access QuickTime and AVI media as DPX files. Deck control lets you control a deck remotely via RS-422 for capture and playback of clips with timecode accuracy and Blackmagic Disk Speed Test checks your disk array in frames per second.
- SDI, HDMI and analog inputs and outputs for capture and playback for all types of video devices.
- 2 channels of pro analog audio and 2 channels AES/EBU audio inputs and outputs with sample rate converter on AES/EBU input.
- RS-422 connection for broadcast deck control.
- Reference input compatible with both Black Burst and Tri-Sync.
- Real time effects support in Apple Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- 3 Gb/s SDI connections for real time 2K capture and playback via a single SDI connection.
- Uncompressed and compressed capture and playback. Edit in ProRes (Mac), DV, JPEG and playback in HDV.
- Supports: 2K 2048 x 1556 at 23.98 and 24fps, 1080 lines at 23.98PsF, 24PsF, 50i, 59.94i, 60i, 720 lines at 50p, 59.94p, 60p and VariCam. NTSC, PAL and S-Video.
- SDI compliant with SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M and ITU-R BT.656.
- Deck control software is included for a complete solution to automate capture and playback of media to broadcast tape decks using serial control.
- Package includes DeckLink HD Extreme card, HDMI PCI extension shield, professional break out cable, consumer break out cable and software CD with manual.
- This product will not capture from copy protected HDMI video sources when using HDMI input. Confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content.
- Product features are different between platforms and software updates. Uncompressed video requires fast host system and bus performance.