Intensity Pro features the world's first HDMI and analog component, NTSC/PAL and S-Video capture and playback on Windows and Mac OS X computers. That's great for HDTV or standard definition editing using big screen televisions and video projectors. Work in uncompressed video and eliminate HDV & DV compression quality problems, or use disk-space friendly professional compressed video if required.
Both HDMI and Analog Connections
Intensity Pro enables you to capture directly from the HD camera's CCD, bypassing the video compression chip for true uncompressed video quality. Featuring both HDMI and analog video connections means Intensity Pro works with a massive range of cameras, televisions and video projectors.
Multi Camera HD Production Studio
Perform live production with 2 Intensity cards and cameras plugged into your system using the included Blackmagic
On-Air software. On-Air auto sync's cameras, handles monitoring and recording, plus is so easy to use its ideal for education, theater, corporate training and much more. Only On-Air allows real time mixing between two cameras with a single button press, so anyone can produce professional results fast.
Playback to your Big Screen HDTV
If you're editing in DV, HDV, uncompressed or JPEG video, you can use Intensity Pro's video outputs for incredible quality edit monitoring. Use big screen televisions and video projectors for breathtaking cinema style edit monitoring and experience the amazing quality of your work.
Easy Capture and Playback
All Intensity cards include Blackmagic Media Express, an easy to use application for fast capture and playback of media. If you're doing web streaming or DVD authoring and need fast acquisition of video, then Media Express is ideal.
Microsoft Windows or Apple Mac OS X
Use your favorite video software such as Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Combustion, Fusion and many more. With compatibility for most QuickTime and DirectShow applications on Mac OS X, Windows XP and Windows Vista - Intensity gives you the freedom to move between platforms with ease.
- Digital Connections: HDMI in and out, switches between SD and HD video formats with embedded 2 channel HDMI audio in and out.
- Analog Connections: Component, NTSC, PAL and S-Video in and out with 2 channels of unbalanced audio in and out. Component video switches between SD and HD.
- HDMI and Component connections switch between high definition and standard definition.
- HD format support: 1080 lines at 59.94i, 50i, 720 lines at 50p and 59.94p. SD format support: NTSC/PAL and S-Video.
- Real time effects supported in Apple Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- True uncompressed YUV 4:2:2 video capture and playback for high-end production quality.
- Compressed video capture and playback on supported platforms. Edit in DV, DV50, JPEG, HDV and DVCPRO HD files on Mac OS X. Edit in DV and Online JPEG in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- PCIe 1 lane, compatible with 1, 4, 8, 16 lane slots.
- Live production editing with Blackmagic On-Air.
- Video Capture and playback with Blackmagic Media Express utility.
- Product features are different between platforms and software updates. Uncompressed video requires fast host system and bus performance.
|Digital Video Input ||1 x HDMI input.|
|Digital Video Output ||1 x HDMI output.|
|Supported HDMI formats ||525 NTSC, 625 PAL, 720HD and 1080HD switchable.|
|HDMI Audio Input ||2 Channels.|
|HDMI Audio Output ||2 Channels.|
|Analog Video Input ||Component, NTSC, PAL or S-Video.|
|Analog Video Output ||Component, NTSC, PAL or S-Video.|
|Analog Audio Input ||2 Channel RCA HiFi audio in 24 bit.|
|Analog Audio Output ||2 Channel RCA HiFi audio in 24 bit.|
|SPDIF Audio Output ||2 Channel 24 bit.|
|Dual Rate support ||HDMI and Analog Component switches between high definition and standard definition.|
|Sync Input ||None|
|Device Control ||None. Use FireWire if capturing from HDMI cameras.|
|Updates ||Firmware for cards built into software driver. |
Loaded at system start, or via updater software.
|HD Format Support ||1080i50, 1080i59.94, 720p50 and 720p59.94.|
|SD Format Support ||625/25 PAL and 525/29.97 NTSC.|
|HDMI Video Sampling ||4:2:2.|
|HDMI Color Precision ||4:2:2.|
|HDMI Color Space ||YUV 4:2:2.|
|HDMI Audio Sampling ||Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.|
|Card type ||PCI Express 1 lane, compatible with 1,4,8 and 16 lane PCIe slots.|
|Colorspace Conversion ||Hardware based real time.|
|HD Down Conversion ||Real time 1080HD and 720HD to standard definition during video playback. |
Real time standard definition to 1080HD and 720HD during video capture.
|Real time effects ||Apple Final Cut Pro internal effects on Mac OS X.|
Adobe Premiere Pro internal effects in DV, MJPEG and uncompressed edit formats.
|Firmware Upgrade ||Firmware for cards built into software driver. |
Loaded at system start, or via updater software.
|Installation ||PCI Express 1 lane, compatible with 1,4,8,16 lane PCI Express slots. |
Please see the full system requirements for Mac OS X and Windows.
|Compatibility ||The HDMI standard sometimes includes copy protection encryption, such as commonly found on DVD players and some brands of set top boxes. When connected to these copy protected sources, the HDMI specification defines that Intensity cards cannot capture. Always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content. Intensity media file formats are fully compatible with DeckLink and Multibridge capture cards. Compatible with Microsoft Windows? and Apple Intel based Mac Pro systems. Apple Power PC systems are not yet supported. |
|Warranty ||12 Months|