The DB-60 is a handy timekeeper that can lay down a click in style. Along with the standard functions of a metronome, the DB-60 provides a menu of rhythmic patterns, a note-mixing feature to create rhythms that match the feel and style of your music, and the ability to handle time signatures of up to 17 beats per measure.
- Wide variety of rhythm patterns to play along with
- Quickly create original patterns with the Note-Mixing function
- Loop Play for calling up memory settings and playing the patterns repeatedly
- Memory function for storing independent tempos for each song
- Tap Tempo, Timer, and Stopwatch functions
- Standard Pitch function for tuning instruments
- Backlit display
- Tempo: 30 ? 250 (Accuracy: +/-0.1%),
- Beat: 1-9, 2+3, 3+2, 3+4, 4+3, 4+5, 5+4, 5+6,6+5, 6+7, 7+6, 7+8, 8+7, 8+9, 9+8 (23 kinds),
- Pattern: 8 Beat x 3, 16 Beat x 2, Shuffle x 2, Funk, Dance x 2, Country, Reggae, Clave x 2, Rumba, Bossa nova, Waltz, Tango, Mambo, March (20 kinds)
- Reference Pitch: A4=438Hz ? 445Hz (1Hz steps),
- Reference Tone Range: C4 ? B4 (Accuracy: +/-1 cent)
- Setting Range: 1 - 60 minutes
- Dry Battery (R6/LR6 (AA) Type) x 2
- Dry Battery (R6 (AA) Type) x 2, Soft case, Owner's Manual
Size and Weight ( incl. batteries )
- Width: 129 mm / 5-1/8 inches
- Depth: 84 mm / 3-5/16 inches
- Height: 22 mm / 0-7/8 inches
- Weight: 0.2 kg / 0 lbs. 6 oz.
*The specifications are subject to change by BOSS without notice.