Buffalo's unique High-power technology uses high-quality; optimized antennas and on-board power amplifiers to notably boost signal strength; greatly extending wireless range to fill in unwanted holes; bringing a brand new norm to how your network functions and how you utilize this enhanced wireless coverage. Upgrade any existing network with greater range and performance than competing 802.11n solutions and enjoy your digital content with confidence.
AirStation High-power N300 Wireless Router features an easy to use step-by-step setup wizard that guides you through configuration from start to finish. Within moments of opening the box you will have a secure wireless home network.
AirStation High-power N300 Open Source DD-WRT Wireless Router offers the best security standards available; featuring multi-level wireless encryption options to prevent unauthorized access and protect your important data.
Buffalo's AirStation One-touch Secure System (AOSS) eliminates the complexity; creating and maintaining the most secure wireless connection between devices possible; all with the simple push of a button. Within minutes; and in five "behind-the-scenes" steps; your AOSS enabled wireless clients and other devices will establish a secure connection with your Buffalo AirStation router.
Easily upgrade your network from previous wireless standards; and maintain compatibility with existing adapters and devices. AirStation High-power N300 Wireless Router works with 11n;11g; 11b and 11a; offering greater performance and coverage.
Configure two or more AirStation High-power N300 devices to act as a standalone wireless bridge. Create a permanent; high-speed wireless link capable of speeds up to 300 Mbps and wirelessly extend the range of your network.
- Wireless 802.11n - speeds up to 300 Mbps
- High-power Technology offers outstanding range and coverage
- Mobile friendly setup and device connection for smartphone and tablet users
- Step-by-step setup wizard for easy configuration
- Configure as an access point or wireless bridge
Wireless LAN Interface
- Standards Compliance: IEEE 802.11n/g/b
- Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz
- Antenna (Tx x Rx): 2 x 2; internal
- Wireless Security: WPA2-PSK (AES); WPA-PSK (AES); 128/64-bit WEP
- Transmission Method: Direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS); OFDM; MIMO
Wired LAN/WAn Interface
- Standards Compliance: IEEE802.3/3u
- Number of LAN Ports: 4 x RJ-45; Auto MDIX
- Speed and Flow Control: 10/100 Mbps; Auto Sensing
- Number of WAN Ports: 1 x RJ-45; Auto MDIX
- Dimensions: 6.26 x 5.14 x 2.16 in.
- Weight: 0.58 lbs.
- Power Supply: External AC 100-240V Universal; 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 10.2W (Max)
- Operating Environment: 32-104 degreeF; 10-85% (non condensing)
- Setup Utility OS Support: Windows 10; Windows 8 (32/64-bit); Windows 7 (32/64-bit); Windows Vista (32/64-bit); Windows XP; Mac OS X 10.4-10.8