The most covert game surveillance today can be found in our Spec Ops series of trail cameras. Featuring 8MP image resolution and invisible ?Night Vision? IR illumination, this trail camera is designed for the most demanding hunter. The Spec Ops camera line also includes a built in 2? color screen for easy programming and the ability to play back your pictures and videos in the field. - See more at: https://browningtrailcameras.com/our-products/trail-cameras/spec-ops-series/#sthash.iU1PFcBW.dpuf
For the best covert trail camera in the smallest case size, look no further than the 2015 Dark Ops HD cameras from Browning. These cameras feature an invisible Infrared flash to ensure game or trespassers on your property do not detect the camera while it is capturing images. The Sub Micro case size packs all the performance you would expect with 10MP picture quality, 1280 x 720 HD videos with sound, lightning fast trigger speeds, and superior battery life.
- 1280 x 720 HD videos with sound (5 sec.- 2 min. length)
- Invisible "Night Vision" Infrared LED illumination at night
- 70+ foot flash range
- 55 ft. detection range
- Camo finish
- Compact case size 4.5" x 3.25" x 2.5"
- Timelapse camera mode plus IR triggered images
- Lightning fast 0.67 trigger speed
- Operates on 6 AA Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Takes up to 10,000 pictures on 1 set of Alkaline batteries
- Up to 8 multi Shot images
- Up to 8 Rapid Fire images
- 12 volt external power jack
- TV out and USB port
- Picture info bar displays: time, date, temperature, moon phase, barometric pressure, camera ID
- Programmable picture delay (5 sec. ? 60 min.)
- Support up to 32GB SD card (not included)
- Includes Browning Buck Watch Timelapse viewer software
- 1/4"-20 tripod socket
- Size: 4.5" x 3.25" x 2.5"
- Warranty Info: 1 Year Warranty