The Canon CP-200 Card Photo Printer Lets Digital Camera Owners Print DirectThe Canon CP-200 dye-sublimation printer is approximately 40 percent smaller and 13 percent lighter than previous models in the line. The Canon CP-200 allows users to create extremely high quality color prints directly via USB cable from any current model PowerShot camera in about 85 seconds. The CP-200 is also Pictbridge technology-compatible. Pictbridge technology is a new worldwide direct printing standard that allows any Pictbridge technology-compatible printer to print directly from any Pictbridge-technology compatible digital camera.
You can make different sized bordered or borderless prints, ranging from miniature stickers and wallet-sized prints to 4x6-inch photo postcards. The Canon CP-200 runs on AC power. With its compact size, the Canon CP-200 can create beautiful color prints quickly and easily from wherever the photographs themselves are taken. The combination of the PowerShot SD100 camera and a CP-200 printer takes the entire photographic process and puts it in a your briefcase or the new optional Canon CPB-100 Printer Carrying Bag. The Canon CP-200 Card Photo Printer is compatible with DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) to facilitate batch printing, e-mail transfers, and print ordering through online photo labs.
- Compact and Stylish Design
- Slim and neatly proportioned, the Canon CP-200 Card Photo Printer has been thoughtfully designed to complement any room in your house. Its trim lines and compact design the CP-200 right at home in a living room, den, study or anywhere else you want to print beautiful pictures.
- Brilliant 300-dpi, Long-Lasting Prints
- PictBridge Technology Compatible
- The Card Photo Printer CP-200 supports PictBridge, a new print standard. This standard enables any digital camera that supports PictBridge to connect and print to any PictBridge compliant printer.
- PC and Mac Compatible
- Prefer to print from your PC? Just plug in a standard USB cable and you're good to go. The Canon CP-200 Printer lets you plug in a USB computer general purpose cable so you can output images stored on your hard drive. Printer drivers and Canon software are included with the printer so you have the option to print from your PC or MAC.
- High Quality Prints in Less Than 60 Seconds!