Print beautiful, long-lasting photos with borderless edges. Copy important documents using the Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology (DCGPT) ensuring results that are true to the originals' images and text. Scan thick notebooks or school projects and get clear, complete images. Want to print photos direct, without a computer? Just insert your compatible memory card1 into the built-in slot and print! With this versatile Photo All-in-One, it's not only possible - it's simple.
- High Resolution: Precision ink nozzles create high resolution photos-up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi.
- Fine Detail: Microscopic 2-picoliter sized ink droplets produce finely detailed photos.
- Click-Connect-Print: Just capture an image with a PictBridge-ready digital camera/DV.
- Print from compatible memory cards: The memory card slot lets you print photos direct. No computer needed!
- Long lasting photos: Using select genuine Canon inks and photo papers, you can create beautiful photos that last up to 100 years.
- Copy/scan thick originals: You can even copy or scan thick items that do not lie flat on the platen.
- Faster Data: The USB 2.0 interface enables the fastest possible image transfers and scanning speeds.
- Smart Copying: Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology automatically optimizes copy quality based on the type of originals you are copying.
|Photo All-In-One Printer || |
|Printer Speed |
|Black: Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.8 seconds per page)|
Color: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
Postcard Size: 4" x 6" borderless photo: approx. 52 seconds
|Number of Nozzles |
Color:384 x 3 (C,M,Y)
|Resolution ||Black: 600 x 600 dpi|
Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
|Paper Sizes ||Credit Card (2.13" x 3.39"), 4"x 6",4" x 8", 5"x 7", 8" x 10" Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes|
|Copier || |
|Copy Speed (up to) ||Black: 22 cpm (as fast as 2.8 seconds per page)|
Color: 17 cpm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
|Reductions /Enlargement ||25% - 400%|
|Copy Feature ||Borderless, AE (Auto Exposure), Auto Magnification, Multiple copy: 1-99, Image Repeat, Fit-to-Page, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology.|
|Scanner || |
|Scanner Element ||Charged Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions ||Optical:1,200 x 2,400 dpi|
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
48-bit internal / 24-bit external
|Max. Document Size ||8.5" x 11.7"|
|General Specifications || |
|OS Compatibility ||Windows XP/2000/98/Me and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x|
|Standard Interface ||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cables not included)|
|Software Included |
|CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, ScanSoft, OmniPage SE, 8 Easy-PhotoPrint (v 3.5), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended). |
|Physical Dimensions ||17.5"(W) x 15.0"(D) x 7.2(H)|
|Weight ||14.4 lbs.|
|Manufacturer Warranty ||Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. |
PIXMA MP180 Photo All-In-One
PG-40 Black FINE Cartridge
CL- 41 Color FINE Cartridge
Easy Setup Instructions
Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM
Cross Sell Sheet