Ultimate Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer with 3.5" TFT.
Get ready for premium performance and fabulous results. The new ChromaLife100+ 6-color ink system includes a unique grey ink, which helps you achieve the exceptional monochrome and color values sought by discerning photographers. And it's blazing fast: You can create long-lasting 4" x 6"photos with spectacular 9600 x 2400 color dpi resolution in about 20 seconds. The high-resolution CCD scanner will yield spectacular 4800 x 9600 color dpi results, and copies will be more faithful to your originals.
Talk about print options: Go wireless and print from anywhere in the house via WiFi, or you can network this All-In-One using Ethernet cable and print from a wired computer in another room. Want to go computer-free? Produce photos directly from memory card, previewing and enhancing images on the 3.5" TFT display. Or, print from a compatible digital camera or camera phone, even a Bluetooth device via the optional BU-30 Bluetooth interface.
Speed & Quality
Beautiful, Long-Lasting Photos - The Canon ChromaLife100+ system combines enhanced FINE print head technology and five new ink tanks with select new Canon photo papers. This unique system lets you create beautiful photos that will last up to 300 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.
Six Individual Inks Tanks + Special Gray Ink - Six individual ink system featuring gray ink provides professional color and monochrome photos. The six ink system features a Canon exclusive gray ink that gives you professional black and white photos.
Premium Print Performance - You're going to love the print quality - and the speed. Beautiful 4"x 6" photos with spectacular 9600 x 2400 color dpi2 resolution take only about 20 seconds.
No Warm-Up / Low Energy Usage - Thanks to the high-luminance white LED lamps, the unit is ready to scan the instant you press Power, with zero warm-up time. Plus, these advanced lamps quickly switch to Stand-by mode after scanning, saving energy.
Ease of Use
3.5" LCD Screen - 3.5" high-resolution LCD display lets you view images from your compatible memory card5, without having to download them to your computer. For better results, you can enhance the images before printing.
Easy Scroll Wheel -The Easy-Scroll Wheel's user interface makes it easy and fun for anyone to use. You can view and control all of the functions of the MP980 by gliding a finger around the wheel in either direction.
Auto Duplex Print - The two paper trays let you store photo paper in one, plain paper in the other, so you're always ready to print either photos or documents. Plus, you can automatically print 2-sided to save paper.
Smart Copying - Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology automatically optimizes quality based on the type of originals you are copying.
Automatic Image Optimization - Just one of the features on the included Easy-PhotoPrint EX software - Auto Photo Fix optimizes your images for such factors as skin tone, white balance and brightness, and makes red-eye corrections.
Wireless Printing - This All-In-One's built-in Wi-Fi capability lets you print wirelessly from a laptop or desktop computer anywhere in the house, with simple setup.
Network Connectivity - An Ethernet interface lets you connect to a home or office network, with connected computers sharing the use of this versatile machine.
Click-Connect-Print - Enhanced photo printing from memory cards, cameras and camera phones, no computer needed!
Canon Generation Green
Generation Green is Canon's new environmental initiative. This program encompasses eligible Scanners, PIXMA Inkjet Printers and imageCLASS laser printers. Generation Green is designed to provide business partners, customers and consumers a way to learn about the environmentally-friendly approach that Canon is taking to design many of its current and future products and solutions; for example, possible cost savings through energy efficiency. The CS 5600F has the following Generation Green characteristics:
- White LED - The white LED allows the scanning unit to be smaller and have no warm-up time, resulting in lower energy consumption. This means that you can start scanning immediately (excludes film scanning).
- ENERGY STAR - Qualified products are 25% more efficient than conventional models. By using less energy, these products reduce greenhouse gas emissions and save energy as well as money.
- RoHS Compliance - This is a directive from the European Union that restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electronic products. This product restricts the the use of cadmium, mercury, lead, hexavalent chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB) and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE).
- Hardware Recycling Program - Canon is committed to the world community and the belief that we are building a better world for future generations. We want to work with our customers to ensure appropriate recycling of products to help improve the environment and our local communities.
- Refurbishing Program - The Canon refurbishing facility manages all waste stream processes for Canon products, so Canon has full control over recovery and salvage for Canon U.S.A. products, not third-party vendors.
- To learn more about Generation Green, visit www.usa.canon.com/green
ENERGY STAR qualified
To help you save energy and money, while making a difference for the environment, Canon has partnered voluntarily with the EPA for over ten years to design products that meet the high standards of its ENERGY STAR Program. This program promotes the development and introduction of energy-efficient products to combat global warming and other environmental issues.
As an ENERGY STAR partner, and one of the leading producers of energy-efficient equipment, Canon has qualified more than 400 of its products since the program began and is proud to offer you copiers, printers, scanners, and multifunction devices that help protect the environment, without compromising features or performance.
Why buy ENERGY STAR?
ENERGY STAR equals saving money.
The typical home office with an ENERGY STAR qualifed fax, printer, copier and scanner is projected to save more than $230 over the life of the product. So start saving now by choosing Canon ENERGY STAR-qualified Products