Premium Office All-In-One Featuring Superior Photo Quality and Crisp Text on Plain Paper
The PIXMA MX7600 All-In-One features high-performance versatility and exceptional reproduction. Thanks to its patented print head technology and 5-color ink system, you can produce superb photos with 4800 x 1200 color dpi resolution (max.), and fast, too: A 4" x 6" borderless print takes only about 43 seconds. Canon's new PgR ink system uses a higher-intensity black pigment ink along with a clear ink and specially formulated color pigment inks. You'll see superior results on photos and graphics even when using plain paper, along with laser-quality text - perfect for business use. It's networkable via an Ethernet connection, and allows you to print from memory cards, digital cameras, and even camera phones. Copies will be remarkably true to the originals, and when scanning photos you'll produce impressive 4800 dpi results. The built-in automatic document feeder (ADF) holds up to 35 originals and enables automatic duplexing so you don't have to wait, then manually turns over your 2-sided original.
Speed & Quality
Advanced Inks for Business Use - The newly-developed PgR ink system uses a higher-intensity black pigment ink along with a clear ink and specially-formulated color pigment inks. You?ll see superb print quality on photos and graphics even when using plain paper, along with smudge-resistant, laser-quality text. This advanced ink technology enables you to quickly and economically create high-quality presentations suitable for business use.
Six Individual Ink Tanks - This Office All-In-One uses five pigment inks and a clear ink for clean, laser-quality text and fabulous photo colors. The individual tanks are easy to use: You replace only the color that runs out, rather than a multi-color tank containing unused ink, which can reduce waste and lower your printing costs.
Spectacular Resolution - This powerful Office All-In-One Printer delivers a resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi1 for spectacular detail and clarity. Its print head ejects precise, consistent droplets as small as 2 picoliters for smoother images.
Ease of Use & Connectivity
Smarter Document Handling - The built-in Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) holds up to 35 originals, so it's easy to copy, scan or fax your longer documents. It also enables automatic duplexing, so when you're copying or scanning a two-sided letter-size document, you don't have to wait, then manually turn over the original ? the ADF handles everything for you.
Network Connectivity - An Ethernet interface lets you connect to a home or office network, with connected computers sharing the use of this versatile machine.
Fast Faxes and Expanded Memory - This super-efficient Office All-In-One can achieve Super G3 fax speed (33.6 Kbps) in color and B&W. Its expanded memory can store up to 100 of your speed-dial codes, and up to 250 incoming fax pages5 ? especially convenient when receiving long faxes, or if you run out of paper.
Two Paper Trays - Two built-in paper trays let you store photo paper in the Auto Sheet Feeder and letter or legal size plain paper in the cassette ? so you're always ready to print.
Canon Generation Green
Generation Green is Canon's new environmental initiative. This program encompasses eligible Scanners, PIXMA Inkjet Printers and imageCLASS laser printers. Generation Green is designed to provide business partners, customers and consumers a way to learn about the environmentally-friendly approach that Canon is taking to design many of its current and future products and solutions; for example, possible cost savings through energy efficiency. The CS 5600F has the following Generation Green characteristics:
- White LED - The white LED allows the scanning unit to be smaller and have no warm-up time, resulting in lower energy consumption. This means that you can start scanning immediately (excludes film scanning).
- ENERGY STAR - Qualified products are 25% more efficient than conventional models. By using less energy, these products reduce greenhouse gas emissions and save energy as well as money.
- RoHS Compliance - This is a directive from the European Union that restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electronic products. This product restricts the the use of cadmium, mercury, lead, hexavalent chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB) and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE).
- Hardware Recycling Program - Canon is committed to the world community and the belief that we are building a better world for future generations. We want to work with our customers to ensure appropriate recycling of products to help improve the environment and our local communities.
- Refurbishing Program - The Canon refurbishing facility manages all waste stream processes for Canon products, so Canon has full control over recovery and salvage for Canon U.S.A. products, not third-party vendors.
- To learn more about Generation Green, visit www.usa.canon.com/green
ENERGY STAR qualified
To help you save energy and money, while making a difference for the environment, Canon has partnered voluntarily with the EPA for over ten years to design products that meet the high standards of its ENERGY STAR Program. This program promotes the development and introduction of energy-efficient products to combat global warming and other environmental issues.
As an ENERGY STAR partner, and one of the leading producers of energy-efficient equipment, Canon has qualified more than 400 of its products since the program began and is proud to offer you copiers, printers, scanners, and multifunction devices that help protect the environment, without compromising features or performance.
Why buy ENERGY STAR?
ENERGY STAR equals saving money.
The typical home office with an ENERGY STAR qualifed fax, printer, copier and scanner is projected to save more than $230 over the life of the product. So start saving now by choosing Canon ENERGY STAR-qualified Products.