The Omron HJ-321 Pedometer
Physical activity is essential to staying healthy, and every small step can lead to big improvements. An accurate Omron Pedometer, like the HJ-321, is a partner that motivates you to take those extra steps toward better health and increased energy. Just wear it on your hip or place it in your bag or pocket. It accurately counts every step, using Omron's renowned accelerometer technology. The HJ-321 Pedometer is specially designed for power walking and aerobic exercise. It counts your aerobic steps separately from normal walking steps, as well as the distance, calories burned, and time you've traveled, giving you more information about your overall activity level.
When You Know Your Numbers, You'll Grow Your Numbers
You'd be surprised by how many steps you already take each day: a few hundred walking to the bus; a couple thousand going a few blocks down for lunch. With an Omron Pedometer, you'll know just how many steps you're taking and begin looking for ways to see that number get bigger every day.
Every Step Counts
Omron Pedometers use smart sensor technology rather than the standard pendulum system to get a more accurate reading.
- Omron Tri-Axis Technology - Counts steps accurately and quietly, whether positioned flat, vertically, or horizontally.
- Two Kinds of Steps - Tracks both regular and aerobic ("brisk") steps separately.
- Daily Distance and Calories Burned - Calculates and better tracks health.
- Automatic Reset - Starts with a clean slate each day to track your steps more accurately.
- Weekly Log - Stores up to seven days of information in memory; resets to zero at midnight, so you're ready to go every morning.
- Four Tracking Modes - Tracks normal walking steps, aerobic "brisk" steps, calories, and distance.
This Kit Includes:
HJ-321 Tri-Axis Optimized Pedometer - Black
Omron HJ-321 Tri-Axis Optimized Pedometer - Black
Our Price: $23.99
1 Piece Micro Fiber Cloth
General Brand 1 Piece Micro Fiber Cloth
Our Price: $7.99