FiiO RC-UE2 is designed for upgrading the cable of earphones such as UE TripleFi 10 (Pro), SuperFi 5 Pro/5EB/3, and M-Audio IE40/IE30/IE20 XB/IE-10. The wire used in the RC-UE2 is made by knitting together 8 separate wires, each wire consisting of 11 strands of silver plated copper wire encased in a Teflon FEP skin. Independent ground wire is provided for left and right channels. The result is a durable yet supple cable that has high strength characteristics for unmatched durability.
Compared to the stock cable, the RC-UE2 is extremely resolving, with powerful low frequency and beautiful overall sound.
- 3.5mm stereo audio plug with gold plating
- Low profile plug design, compatible with cases
- Total length: 120cm excluding the plug
- Conductor: 26AWG silver plated copper
- Diameter: 2.5mm
- Impedance: 0.16Ohm
- Temperature Range: -80-200 C
- Voltage Resistance: 150V