This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc). Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
High sensitivity, high resolution CMOS sensor with 30x zoom
Great for people that want the features and flexibility of a DSLR outfit but without the weight and hassle.
Fujinon 30x Optical Zoom (24mm-720mm)* & Super Macro
FUJINON zoom lenses with fast apertures of f/3.1 to f/5.9 With 15 elements in 11 groups, the lens combines aspherical and ED elements to good effect for reduced aberration and superior image quality. With Super-Macro Mode capturing subjects as close as 2cm from the lens, the FinePix F6800 seamlessly covers an enormous focal range with no need to ever change lenses.
* 35mm format equivalent
Powerful Optical Image Stabilization
Sensor shift image stabilization ensures that even hand-held shots are free from blur.
60x Intelligent Digital Zoom
Fujifilm's proprietary super resolution technology offers an overwhelming 60x Intelligent Digital Zoom in.
Continuous Shooting 8.0fps at full resolution (max. 10 frames***)
Faster so you never miss a moment.
- Fast Startup: 1.0sec***
- High Speed AF: 0.3sec***
- Shooting Interval: 0.5sec***
*** Fujifilm research based on CIPA standards
16 million pixels CMOS sensor
16M BSI-CMOS makes even dark scenes bright for high-quality images.
6 Scene SR AUTO (Scene Recognition Auto)
Framed scenes are automatically detected and selected into appropriate camera settings: Portrait, Landscape, Night, Macro, Night Portrait, and Backlit Portrait.
Recognizes portraits by detecting the faces quickly in the frame and optimizing focus, brightness and white balance.
Scenic shots such as mountains and buildings are automatically recognized. Colors of the sky, forests, and flower fields are captured in vivid colors and depth.
For low-light and night-time scenarios, shutter speed and sensitivity are automatically adjusted, producing blur-free pictures with minimal noise.
Macro mode sets the focusing position of the details of small flowers or tiny subjects accurately.
When photographing people at night or in low light, SR AUTO optimizes flash range, shutter speed, and exposure of the portraits, while capturing smooth and luminous background.
Optimizes brightness of the faces that usually end up in shadow and underexposure caused by the light behind.
FULL HD Movie (1080i/60fps)
Movie scene recognition ensures that settings are optimized according to your subject.
Full HD Movie shares your memories with family on the big screen, using the mini HDMI connector.
H.264 High Profile
The camera support H.264 format incorporating both high quality image and small data size.
One Touch Movie Recording Button
A one-touch Movie Recording Button enables you to capture all the action in full HD.
High Speed Movie
Sometimes things happen too fast for you to see them properly with your own eyes. The FinePix S6800 can freeze the action at up to an amazing 480fps! So you can see every single minute detail and watch things happening step by step in slow motion.
* High Speed Movie can be recorded at the following speeds and sizes: 480fps (320 x 120 pixels), 240fps (320 x 240 pixels), 120fps (640 x 480 pixels).
Simply connect any HDMI cable available in the market to the HDTV and enjoy the full impact of high resolution images and movies.
* Direct connection from the HDMI Miniport (camera).
Side-lever zoom control
You adjust zoom with your left hand while the index finger of your right hand rests on the shutter button, ready to take the shot and choose from three zoom speeds or use ?auto back zoom? for long zoom photography.
Versatile Shooting Modes P / S / A / M / Mode dials
In addition to a wide range of shooting modes, the FinePix S6800 offers a selection of versatile scene positions that ensure optimum results no matter what the scene.
- Frame your shot and SR AUTO intelligently recognizes the scene and selects the ideal settings.
- The easiest mode for taking pictures. Use this for ordinary photography.
- Sweep the camera right or left to create panoramic image.
- This mode is a shooting mode with user settings.
- Automatic mode to specify the settings except for the shutter speed and aperture setting.
Shutter Priority AE
- An automatic mode to set the shutter speed.
- Ensures the ideal camera settings to match the shooting scenes.
Aperture Priority AE
- An automatic mode to set the aperture.
- This mode provides more detailed settings that are impossible to set in Auto mode.
A Host of Scene Position
Pro Low-light Mode
- Choose for shooting a subject under low light or a still subject by using the telephoto zoom.
HDR (Dynamic Range)
- Each time the shutter button is pressed, the camera takes a series of shots, each with different exposure. These are combined into a single image, pre-serving detail in highlights and shadows.
- This mode records three consecutive images with zoom ratio setting of 1x, 1.4x and 2x at a single release of the shutter.
Natural Light & with Flash
- Shoots 2 images continuously, without flash and with flash. Comes in great handy during marginal shooting situations.
- Produces beautiful images that retain the natural ambience when shots are taken in low-light conditions.
- Set for shooting portraits. Skin tones are softened as it enhances the overall natural look.
- Function most suitable for taking pictures of young children.
Smile & Shoot
- Automatically triggers the shutter button and takes a photo only when smile is detected.
- Best for shooting scenery in daylight capturing clear and sharp shots of buildings and mountains effectively.
- A quick recognition of persons in motion or objects for a faster shutter speed to help you catch the perfect moment.
- Mode for shooting evening and night scenes. A picture is taken with a slow shutter.
- Clear shots of twilight scenes using tripod.
- Effective for taking shots of fireworks with a slow shutter speed.
- Capture sunset scenes vivid in color.
- Most adaptable to snow scenes without unnatural darkened images or where the whole screen appears white.
- Clear shots of people without darkened images under strong sunlight.
- Best for shooting indoor weddings or parties. Retains the natural ambience in low-light conditions.
- Capture a clear close-up shots of blooming flowers rich in color.
- Clear shots of letters on a document or white board.
Individual Shutter 3D
- 3D image from 2 shots with each individual shutter.
3D Shooting with "Individual Shutter 3D"
Two exposures of the same scene are saved in Multi-Picture Format (MPO) to create convincing images that appear to have been shot in real 3D. An overlapping guide on the LCD screen provides assistance for positioning the exposures, making it easy for anyone to create impressive 3D effects. And FUJIFILM's proprietary high-resolution 3D print system produces natural, beautiful 3D prints from images captured with the FinePix S6600 / 6700 / 6800.
Motion Panorama 360
Just sweep the camera right-left or up-down to shoot giant panoramas up to 360?. When you view the panorama playing back on your camera or personal computer, you can enjoy a seamless panorama image with both ends stitched together to create a "cylinder" view.
Dynamic Range (HDR)
This mode uses Multi Frame technology to capture three consecutive photos shot at high speed?under-exposed, normal exposure, and over-exposed. The three images are then layered to an optimum balance of detail in shadow and highlights, eliminating "blackout" or "washout" and producing pleasing, natural gradations.
A function to follow moving subjects in standard wide view for easy framing at high zoom settings. With a single press of a button, the subject tracked within the selected frame on the LCD, will be captured and saved at a high zoom ratio (1.4x or 2.0x digital zoom).
Face Tracking Auto Focus
Face Detection couples with Tracking Auto Focus for new ways of capturing great people pictures, even when those people won't stop moving. Face Detection optimizes focus and exposure to ensure bright, clear faces, while Tracking Auto Focus maintains sharp focus on moving subjects. The result is attractively exposed, well-focused photos.
Face Detection optimizes people pictures by detecting faces and adjusting focus and exposure to ensure bright, clear results.
Red-eye Removal in Detected Faces
Red-eye removal automatically detects and corrects flash reflection for a perfect end result.
Instantly Detect up to 10 Faces!
The Face Detection can simultaneously recognizes up to 10 faces in a photo. Share your group portraits using the zoom up function in playbacks, checking each detected face. Each priceless expression can be cropped and saved in clear high resolution results.
Playback Functions - Micro Thumbnail View
Up to 100 pictures can be viewed at a time in a 10x10 array of micro thumbnails. Convenient for smooth and comfortable playback.
Share your images with built in social networking
Don't wait until you get home to start choosing which pictures to upload to FACEBOOK. Start the process in camera by tagging the pictures you want to share. The next time you connect to your home computer your images will upload automatically. The same goes for movie clips too, which can also be uploaded to YouTube.
Easy Web Uploading to YouTube and FACEBOOK via MyFinePix Studio
It's as easy as one, two, three. Shoot pictures and tag them for upload to your FACEBOOK profile page or YouTube account.
When the FinePix S6800 is connected to a PC, the marked images are uploaded to the designated site, eliminating the need for time-consuming PC-based image processing or selection.
MyFinePix Studio Automatically Searches for New Images to Upload for You
MyFinePix Studio detects new images to upload. When finding new image to upload, the uploader starts automatically.