Condition: This product was discovered to be Initially defective and has been refurbished by the manufacturer.
This REFURBISHED product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications; it is guaranteed to be in perfect working order.
The Equipment is sold in "AS IS" condition and returns will not be accepted so please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
Your everyday companionPrepare to be noticed when you take this netbook out on the town. Small, slim and stylish, the HP Mini 110 lets you surf the web, stay connected, and be entertained in more places. Amp up the fun by playing videos and music or showing off your photos. Built-in Wi-Fi keeps you in sync with your life by enabling you to e-mail, chat, and make video calls. With glossy HP Imprint finish, the HP Mini 110 stands out and is protected by world-class support. For convenience, connection, and fun, the HP Mini 110 is the perfect companion PC for anyone who wants to stay in touch in more places.
Whatever you need, wherever you go
Take just what you need and leave the rest on your primary PC. At less than one inch thin, this ultra-portable PC won't weigh you down. You'll enjoy a WSVGA LED anti-glare widescreen display and comfortable, nearly full-size keyboard (93 percent of full-size). Built-in wireless LAN brings the web to you at home and in many public spaces.
- Genuine Windows 7 Starter (32-bit)
- Stream HD video with the Intel Atom Processor N455.
- Enjoy clear images and smooth video playback in HD with Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150.
- Award-winning HP Imprint finish in glossy black.
- Protection against cybercrime with 60-day Norton Internet Security subscription; optimized for your PC and ranked #1 in protection and performance. Surf, shop and bank online safely.
Windows 7- only from HP
Better organized with HP Launch Box: Find key Windows Live and HP Recommended apps grouped together on the task bar and a box to customize with your own. Faster start, shutdown, sleep and wake up times. Simplified Start Menu and notifications area to find what you need more quickly. Plus, fewer notifications and pop-ups to interrupt you! Do more with the HP Premier Experience.
High-gloss HP Imprint finish will look sharp in any setting. With HP QuickWeb, you don't have to wait to access to your favorite sites, e-mail, IM, and more: links appear in seconds after powering on. Add to your video library and playlists with HP Movie Store powered by RoxioNow and HP Music Store powered by Rhapsody.
Rely on HP to bring you a notebook this tough.
The U.S. Air Force relies on HP to support its cyber warfare strategy and as its preferred technology vendor to run critical operations. The Navy, to keep its defense network secure. Understandably so: HP notebooks are engineered to meet select US Department of Defense standards for equipment used in combat to help ensure they survive in extreme conditions for high temperature, humidity, shock and vibration. Our notebooks must survive extreme temperatures while running-a full 6 degrees hotter than the hottest day recorded in Death Valley, CA, to date. Before releasing this HP Mini 110 model for consumer use, we put it through a minimum of 140 tests, consuming at least 95,000 hours-all to help ensure it can outlast the rigors of daily life.
- Genuine Windows 7 Starter (32-bit)
- 512KB L2
- 667Mhz FSB
- 1GB DDR3 SDRAM (1 DIMM)
- Maximum supported = 1GB
ACCESSIBLE MEMORY SLOTS
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 (shared)
- 250GB 5400RPM hard drive
FINISH AND FEATURES
- HP Imprint finish in glossy black
- Mini Webcam with integrated digital microphone
- 10.1-inch diagonal WSVGA anti-glare LED-backlit display (1024 x 600)
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector)
- 802.11b/g/n WLAN
- Digital Media Card Reader for Secure Digital and Multimedia cards
- HD Audio with Stereo Speakers
- 93 percent-of-full-size, textured keyboard
- Touchpad with multitouch gesture support and on/off button
EXTERNAL NOTEBOOK PORTS
- 3 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0
- 1 VGA (15-pin)
- 1 RJ -45 (LAN)
- 1 Headphone-out
- 1 Microphone-in
- 10.55" (L) x 7.51" (W) x 0.9 -1.28" (H)
- 3.04 lbs
- Kensington MicroSaver lock slot
- Power-on password
- Accepts 3rd party security lock devices
- 40W AC adapter
- 6-cell 55WHr lithium-ion battery
- Up to 8 hours
SECURITY AND SUPPORT
- Free 60-day Norton Internet Security 2012 Subscription
- HP Support Assistant: Update your PC, troubleshoot problems and get technical support.
- HP Power Manager: Adjust power settings for optimal battery life or performance.
- HP Setup Manager: Transfer files, set up backups, get connected and more-easily.
- HP Recovery Manager: Recover, restore, and create recovery media for, your PC.
- HP Launch Box: Group key apps in the taskbar for fast launch and customize your own.
PRODUCTIVITY AND FINANCE
- Microsoft Office 2010 preloaded. (Purchase of a Product Key required to activate a full Office 2010 suite.)
- Windows Live Essentials 2011: Mail, Messenger, Photo Gallery, Movie Maker, Writer, Mesh
- Adobe Reader X
- Adobe Flash Player
- Adobe Shockwave Player
- Microsoft Silverlight
MULTIMEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Cyberlink DVD Suite
- Arcsoft Webcam
- HP Games powered by WildTangent includes 5 free games valued at $100 MSRP.
- Magic Desktop powered by Easy Bits: Discover a safer, more fun and educational way to share your PC with kids.
- HP MusicStore powered by Rhapsody: Listen to the music you want at one low monthly price.
- HP MovieStore powered by RoxioNow: Rent or buy the latest movies, TV shows and music videos.
- Snapfish Picture Mover
- Blio eReader application with full color includes 4 free digital books valued at $75 MSRP.
- New York Times eReader
- Internet Explorer 9
- Bing Bar for IE 9 (Bing Bar 7)
- HP QuickWeb
- HP webOS: Works like you?discover the difference.