Instant web access for the in-motion life.
Take whatever you need wherever you go with the HP Mini 110, which lets you surf the web and stay connected without being weighed down.
Wherever life takes you, take your HP Mini 110.
Take whatever you need wherever you go with the HP Mini 110, which lets you surf the web and stay connected without being weighed down. Keep life in sync by emailing, chatting, or accessing the web from anywhere. Or watch movies on a widescreen display designed to reduce glare. Listen to music, show off a few photos, and keep in touch comfortably on the Mini 110's nearly full-size, spill-resistant keyboard.
HP PCs deliver optimal performance through meticulously engineered designs. Each series undergoes at least 140 rigorous tests defined by HP Labs to ensure they can survive extreme conditions and use over the long haul. And each includes components and software from world-class partners.
- Genuine Windows 7 Starter (32-bit)
- Enjoy reduced glare with the 10.1-inch diagonal WSVGA Anti-glare LED-backlit display (1024 x 600).
- Stream HD video with the Intel Atom Processor N2600 (dual-core).
- Stay connected to friends, family, and colleagues at wireless hotspots with Wi-Fi 802.11.
Based on the HP Mini 210 which won a 2012 iF product design award, the HP Mini 110 sports a streamlined 360? design. From panel to palmrest to the bottom of the unit, all surfaces have seamless, accelerated curves inspired by some of the most recent automotive design trends. Featuring an elevated rear, the elegant curve on the hinge adds to the Mini 110's sleekness and makes it easier to carry. It's the perfect companion for everyday connections, helping you do more without weighing you down. Available in glossy black HP Imprint finish.
HP humanizes technology: we are inspired by the way you think, feel, act and interact. From music to movies to video, we understand the way you want to see and hear entertainment, and we've designed our notebooks accordingly.
- 93%-of-full-size, spill-resistant keyboard: Relax while in flight and at small caf? tables with a comfortable, spill-resistant keyboard.
- Secure digital and multimedia card reader: Upload photos in seconds with the built-in digital media reader.
- HP Premier Experience: A faster, easier, and more organized Windows, only from HP. Better organized with HP Launch Box: Find key Windows Live and HP Recommended apps grouped together on the task bar and a box to customize with your own. Faster start, shutdown, sleep and wake up times. Simplified Start Menu and notifications area to find what you need more quickly. Plus, fewer notifications and pop-ups to interrupt you!
- HP Support Assistant: Keep running smoothly with automated help right on your PC.
- Online security software: Get 60 days of #1 ranking Norton Internet Security free for protection right out of the box.
Help save more than the earth.
Save time and money, too. Now recycling your HP and Compaq products is more convenient than ever-and totally free! Get your recycling voucher online, then drop products off at a FedEx Office (more than 1,700 US locations) for packing and shipping. Or, get cash back, a gift card or options to donate computer hardware (any brand) with residual value, plus the option to recycle it. Responsible recycling has never been easier!
24 x 7 support
HP Total Care provides award-winning service and support for your computer. Visit online to learn about services and support options that supplement or extend your standard coverage. Check the label placed on the bottom cover (or inside it on select models) for your PC's warranty period.
During your limited warranty period you get:
- 24 x 7 technical assistance via online chat, email, or phone
- Parts and labor coverage, including customer-replaceable parts, return of equipment to HP, and authorized service provider options
- 24 x 7 toll-free technical and limited software support in English or Spanish
In addition, and at no charge, you get lifetime access to:
- HP Support Forum in English, French, or Spanish
- HP Support Assistant: click the icon in your taskbar or desktop for easy access to automated maintenance, built-in diagnostic tools, and a choice of assistance options. Visit online to learn how HP Support Assistant can help you keep your PC up to date and get assistance when you need it.
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
- Intel Atom Processor N2600 (dual core)
- 800Mhz FSB
- 1GB DDR3 SDRAM (1 DIMM)
- Maximum supported = 2GB
ACCESSIBLE MEMORY SLOTS
- Intel graphics Media Accelerator 3600 with up to 218MB total graphics memory
- 320GB 5400RPM hard drive
FINISH AND FEATURES
- HP Imprint finish in glossy black
- Mini Webcam with integrated digital microphone
- 10.1-inch diagonal WSVGA Anti-glare LED-backlit display (1024 x 600)
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector)
- 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN
- Multi-format digital media card reader for Secure Digital cards and Multimedia cards
- HD Audio with stereo speakers
- 93%-of-full-size island-style, spill-resistant keyboard
- Touchpad with on/off button and precision multi-touch gesture support.
EXTERNAL NOTEBOOK PORTS
- 3 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0
- 1 VGA (15-pin)
- 1 RJ-45 (LAN)
- 1 Headphone-out
- 1 Microphone-in
- 10.55" (L) x 7.51" (W) x 0.90 -1.28" (H)
- 3.04 lbs
- Kensington MicroSaver lock slot
- Power-on password
- Accepts 3rd party security lock devices
- 40W AC adapter
- 6-cell 55WHr lithium-ion battery
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
- 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty with Toll-Free Support (NA)
- 1-Year Free Hardware Technical Support
- 30-Days Free Limited Software Support with 1-Year (from date of purchase) with Product Registration.
SECURITY AND SUPPORT
- Free 60-day Norton Internet Security 2012 Subscription
- HP Support Assistant: Update your PC, troubleshoot problems and get technical support.
- HP Power Manager: Adjust settings for optimal battery life or performance.
- HP Recovery Manager: Recover, restore, and create recovery media for your PC.
- HP Security Assistant: One-stop access to preloaded security solutions to help defend your data.
- HP Application Assistant: Makes finding and downloading the software needed to open your files easy.
- HP Launch Box: Fast launch of HP and Microsoft apps grouped in taskbar boxes, plus option
to customize a third box.
- Adobe Reader
- Adobe Flash Player
- Adobe Shockwave Player
- Microsoft Silverlight
PRODUCTIVITY AND FINANCE
- Microsoft Office Starter: reduced-functionality Word and Excel only, with advertising. No
PowerPoint or Outlook. Buy Office 2010 to use the full-featured software.
- Windows Live Essentials 2011: Mail, Messenger, Photo Gallery, Movie Maker, Writer, Mesh
HP MyRoom: 2-way video calling, instant messaging, and file sharing in and outside a virtual room (link in HP Launch Box on Task Bar).
MULTIMEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Cyberlink YouCam DE: Chat live and capture video or photos. Be yourself or a favorite avatar!
- HP Games powered by WildTangent: includes 10 free rental sessions of "Plants vs. Zombies", 2010 Game of the Year, and 1 free game Farm Frenzy valued at $19.99 MSRP.
- RaRa Music: Music for every mood
- Beats Audio
- Snapfish Picture Mover (link in Start Menu)
- Blio eReader application with full color: includes 4 free digital books valued at $75 MSRP.
- Internet Explorer 9
- Bing Bar for Internet Explorer 9