Looking for a simple and intuitive solution that allows you to access and manage servers across your entire network? Knowledge is power with HPE KVM. A key component in managing the data center; HPE KVM Analog Console Switches with Virtual Media allows an administrator to manage up to 1024 servers across two tiers from a single console in cascaded environments. When tiered; application installations and upgrades can be pushed through on any of the two tiers from a single console. HPE KVM Analog Console Switches with Virtual Media support an optional USB Remote Access Key that allows you to upgrade to KVM-over-IP functionality; providing remote access and management via the On-Board Web Interface (OBWI). Available in eight and 16-Port versions; standard rack mounting will share 1U of front panel rack space with the rack console or in a "zero U" profile by mounting in the side rails of the rack.
View and Manage up to 1024 Servers Through a Single User Interface Locally and Remotely
- HPE KVM Analog Console Switch with Virtual Media models include four; eight and 16-ports with multiple installation and server connection options.
- View and manage servers across your data center through a single user interface.
- Some models support optional USB Remote Access Key to upgrade to KVM-over-IP.
- Local OSD interface accessed through a KVM console provides menus for accessing attached servers or serial managed devices.
- 1U design leaves room to mount HPE KVM.
Increase Efficiency and Save Space While Enabling Easy Scalability Throughout Your Data Center
- HPE KVM Analog Console Switch with Virtual Media includes On-Board Web Interface (OBWI) for remote access and management.
- Programmable scanning allows you to evaluate system performance.
- Support for HPE Location Discovery Services and Power Discovery Services with connected to optional HPE Intelligent Power Distribution Unit.
- Support for variety of server connections with Interface Adapters - PS/2; USB; VT 100 serial console support and BladeSystems support via front diagnostics connector.
Multi-user KVM Console Switches Add Flexibility and Efficiency
- HPE KVM Analog Console Switch with Virtual Media includes two user ports for multiple user consoles; multiple system ports offer expanded flexibility.
- Simultaneous control of servers in the data center and in remote locations.
- Support for a multiple network administrators to access all servers in their data center to diagnose problems from separate locations.
- For protection against unauthorized users; the switch box provides a password option for security purposes.
- Number of server ports: 8
- Built-in port tiering: Yes
- Maximum supported servers: 1024
- Number of users: 3
- Seamless integration with iLO/RiLOE: Yes
- Mounts in a 0U rack space: Yes
- Multiple language support: Yes
- Service & support options: Three-year limited warranty; including Hardware diagnostic support; pre-failure warranty (coverage of hard drives; memory and processors). The warranty is fully supported by HP Services and a worldwide network of resellers and service providers. In addition 90-day's getting started software telephone support may be covered under the warranty or available for an additional fee. Enhancements to warranty services are available through HP Care Pack services.
- Multiple OS support: Yes; Compatible with Windows and Linux clients
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 43.8 x 23.68 x 4.36 cm
- Weight: 3.2 Kg