The Compact Flash USB Reader/Writer is an external Flash Media Reader that connects to your computer via the USB port. This Reader enables you to transfer your images or data on your flash card directly to your computer without having to connect your camera or digital device to your PC. This will not only increase the transfer it will also enable you to conserve your cameras battery power for shooting photos!
Simple to use:
Your data is accessed and used like a floppy drive or any other removable media drive. Just plug your memory card into the reader, and it's recognized as a drive letter on Windows PC or as an icon on Macintosh. Then, moving files back and forth is a simple and familiar click-and-drag operation
- Advanced, hot-swappable device that interfaces to any standard USB port.
- Reads Compact Flash Compact type I, II and Microdrive
- Designed to plug in USB port without cable for portability or with cable for accessibility
- Small and Compact design allows for easy travel
- Data transfer speed up to 12Mbits per second
- No external power requirement
- O/S supported: Windows 98, 98SE, 2000, ME, and XP, and Mac 8.6 or above.
- Mass Storage Class compatible.
- USB 1.1
USB reader, USB extension connecting cable, Device Driver installation software
One year manufacturer warranty