Ultra Power Adapter
The mMini AC is a compact, effective charging solution for your portable devices that lets you stay powered at home and in your office. Turn any wall socket into a USB charging port and stay powered all the time.
How mMini AC works
The mMini AC offers a simple design with only one thought in mind: to ensure that whether you're at home or in the office, you will have a USB charging port to power your devices. This simple and effective USB charger is compact in size and extremely portable. Plug it into any wall socket to keep your USB devices powered.
- The mMini AC is a small yet effective ultra power adapter designed for charging all your USB devices at home or in you office.
- With special design, the mMini AC USB power port gives you the capability of charging all your standard USB devices.
- Help save the planet! With the extremely high power efficiency, you can reduce your energy cost and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Innergie products are safer than ever. Our built-in protection mechanisms provide advanced device protection so you never have to worry about unstable voltage anymore.
- Over Current Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Over Power Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
About Voltage & Wattage:
Why do I need to check compatibility?
Your devices may each require a different voltage to charge. If the voltage output of a charger/adapter doesn't match the requirements of a particular device, the charger may not work with it correctly or at all.
Why is it important to know about wattage?
To put it simply, devices with higher wattage will generate more heat. If you were to use an adapter or charger that supports a wattage level lower than the requirements of your device, you could potentially burn out your adapter or your device in the process. To make things worse, overheating electronic devices and equipment can result in a serious fire hazard!
There are two ways to find this information:
- Method 1: Check the label attached to the bottom of your notebook.
- Method 2: Check the label attached to the bottom of your original notebook adapter.
The Wattage requirement of your device can be determined using the following equation:
Voltage x Current = Wattage
The "Current" is also displayed on the voltage requirement label of your device in the form of "Amps", (the number followed by an "A"). For example, here is the equation:
19V x 3.42A = 64.98W (65W)
As long as you purchase an adapter that supports at least 65 watts, you are good to go.
- AC Input: 100-240 Vac /0.15A, 50-60Hz
- USB Output: 5V DC/ 1A
- Output Power: 5W
- Dimension (LxWxH): 27 x 27 x 31 mm
1.0 x 1.0 x 1.2 inches
- Weight (excludes cables): 24 g