Great for the rugged outdoors but also handy around the house, the Full-sized Intex Prestige Downy Airbed is waterproof for camping use and its soft flocked top provides a luxurious sleeping surface. The mattress is constructed of a quality-tested, 20.8-gauge waterproof top with 14-gauge vinyl beams and 15-gauge sides and bottom for stability. The bed inflates in minutes thanks to the 3-in-1 valve with extra-wide opening and the portable, battery-powered pump (powered by 6C-size batteries; not included).
The Prestige Downy Airbed is raised 8.75 inches from the floor, and at 54 by 8.75 by 75 inches (WxHxD) is an official Full-sized bed - ensuring a tight fit for fitted sheets. This bed has a 600-pound weight capacity. It folds compactly for storage, and it comes with a shelf box with carry handle for transport. Spot clean with mild soap and water.
- Full-sized inflatable mattress perfect for the rugged outdoors, but also handy around the house
- Soft flocked top provides a luxurious sleeping surface
- Battery-powered pump (powered by 6C-size batteries; not included)
- 600-pound weight capacity; 3-in-1 valve with extra-wide opening
- Measures 54 by 8.75 by 75 inches (WxHxD); folds compactly for storage
- Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the firmness of the airbed. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time
- Measurements will vary based on the way in which the customer inflates the airbed. Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable