Kingston's DataTraveler SE9 USB Flash drive has a stylish metal casing with a large ring so it will attach easily. The small form factor makes it a great accessory for notebooks like Intel's new Ultrabook as well as tablets that offer USB ports. Its durable casing lets users securely carry this drive everywhere they go with their new devices. DataTraveler SE9 is covered by a five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
- Capacity (1): 16GB
- Convenient: small, capless and pocket-sized for easy transportability
- Stylish metal casing
- Sturdy loop
- urDrive software available for download
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista
Windows XP, Mac OS X v.10.6.x plus, Linux v.2.6.x plus
- Dimensions: 1.535" x 0.486" x 0.179" (39.00mm x 12.35mm x 4.55mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32 degrees Farenheit to 140 degrees Farenheit
(0 degrees Celcius to 60 degrees Celcius)
- Storage Temperature: negative 4 degrees Farenheit to 185 degrees Farenheit
(negative 20 degrees Celcius to 85 degrees Celcius)
- Warranty: Five-year warranty, free technical support
(1) Please note: Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products.