Reliable power for your notebook and mobile devices
Not only does the Kensington Wall Notebook Power Adapter with USB Power Port work with most notebooks, it even powers mobile devices such as cell phones, smart phone, PDA, iPod, MP3 and more.
* Simple, reliable, secondary power adapter for home/office or on the go
* Includes notebook tips for: Dell, HP, Compaq, IBM, Lenovo, Toshiba, Sony, Gateway, Acer
* Built-in USB power port charges cell-phones, smart phones, PDA, iPod, MP3 and more (USB Power Tips sold separately)
* ENERGY STAR certified. Uses 33% less energy than other adapters
* Over current protection; over voltage protection; over temperature protection; short-circuit protection
* Input: 100 ? 240VAC, 50 ? 60Hz, 1.5A Max (Global AC (Mains) Compatible)
* Output: 14 ? 17 VDC and 17 ? 21VDC (Notebook Voltages) 90 watts
* Unit Dims: 140mm (5.5 inches) x 58mm (2.3 inches) x 30mm (1.2 inches)
* Weight: 400g (Body) to 560g (Ready to Use) -- 14oz (Body) to 20oz (Ready to Use) -- Notebook Cable: 1800mm (71 inches)
* Built-In Safety: Over Current Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Over Temperature Protection -- Disclaimer: Some tips may not be compatible with all notebook models of the manufacturers as shown. Some notebooks/devices have very specific electrical requirements which may result in no compatible connector becoming available for that notebook/device.
Wall Notebook Power Adapter with USB Power Port is backed by the Kensington 2-Year warranty.