Propel your productivity. The Kodak i2900 Scanner is a robust rotary a4 desktop Scanner with an ingenious book-edge flatbed Scanner built right in. It features a 250-sheet feeder/elevator and consistently high throughput speed; even when imaging double-sided and color documents at up to 300 dpi. Add in Intelligent document protection; as well as Kodak perfect page technology and smart touch functionality; and you've got a fiercely powerful Scanner in a remarkably compact package.
The best of both worlds! Scanner and built in flatbed! The Kodak i2900 Scanner is a robust 60 ppm rotary A4 desktop scanner with an ingenious book-edge flatbed scanner built right in. It features a 250-sheet feeder/elevator and consistently high throughput speed; even when imaging double-sided or color documents at up to 300 dpi.
Intelligent Document Protection is a great new feature which protects your documents from being torn when run through the scanner with a staple or bent edge - the scanner simply turns off.
Add in Kodak's Perfect Page technology and SmartTouch functionality; and you've got a fiercely powerful scanner in a remarkably compact package.
Smaller footprint; bigger impact
The Kodak i2900's robust design takes up less space but can still take on heavy-duty scanning challenges.
Flatbed at your fingertips
Our integrated book-edge A4 flatbed scanner is designed to handle all kinds of exception documents. So book pages; passports; folders; fragile documents and more are simply no match for theKodaki2900.
Give productivity a lift
With a 250-sheet feeder/elevator you can neatly and efficiently scan large or small batches of mixed-size documents with ease.
Upgrade your uptime
With Intelligent Document Protection your document batches pose no threat to productivity. Scan confidently; knowing that each document is protected from the potential of damage due to staples or folded edges during feeding.
An exit strategy for long documents
Our selectable rear-exit paper path is ideal for longer or thicker documents that can be an unexpected challenge for traditional rotary scanners.
Our SmartTouch feature enables you to easily select the right scan settings and applications for the job. With the touch of a button; scan documents to:
File and storage
E-mail; including Web e-mail clients such as Gmail; Yahoo! and Hotmail
Other desktop applications that support TIFF; JPEG; RTF; BMP; PDF and searchable PDF
Perfect Page - Get exceptional image quality
Perfect Page technology delivers imaging benefits such as:
Streak filtering; to improve the appearance of images and reduce the need for cleaning
Image hole fill; for cleaner-looking images from hole-punched documents
Sharpness filtering; which enhances overall image clarity
It all adds up to outstanding image quality that's virtually automatic; No need for rescans!
- Recommended Daily Volume: ADF: Up to 10;000 pages per day (Integrated A4 size flatbed: 100 pages per day)
- Throughput Speeds (portrait; letter/A4 size; black and white/grayscale/color): Up to 60 ppm/120 ipm at 200 dpi and 300 dpi (Throughput speeds may vary depending on your choice of driver; application software; operating system and PC.)
- Flatbed Support: Integrated A4 size flatbed scanner (book-edge); available Kodak A3 Size Flatbed Accessory (book-edge)
- Scanning Technology (ADF): Dual CCD; Grayscale output bit depth is 256 levels (8-bit); Color capture bit depth is 48 bits (16 x 3); Color output bit depth is 24 bits (8 x 3)
- Illumination: Dual LED
- Operator Control Panel: Graphical LCD display with four operator control buttons
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Output Resolution: 100; 150; 200; 240; 300; 400; 600 and 1200 dpi
- Max./Min. Document Width: Auto-feed: 215 mm (8.5 in.) / 63.5 mm (2.5 in.); Hand-feed: 215 mm (8.5 in.) / 50 mm (2 in.)
- Max./Min. Document Length: Auto-feed: 863.6 mm (34 in.) / 63.5 mm (2.5 in.); Hand-feed: 863.6 mm (34 in.) / 50 mm (2 in.) (rear exit only); Long document mode: 4.1 meters (160 in.) maximum length (The scanner supports continuous scanning mode but will segment the image)
- Paper Thickness and Weight: 34-413 g/m2 (9-110 lb.) paper
- Feeder/Elevator: Up to 250 sheets of 75 g/m2 (20 lb.) paper
- Paper Path Options: Documents can exit into the front output tray; or at the rear of the scanner if the straight-through paper path option is manually selected
- Document Sensing: Ultrasonic multi-feed detection; Intelligent Document Protection
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 3.0-supported PCs); USB 3.0 cable included
- Software Support: Fully supported by Kodak Capture Pro Software and Kodak Asset Management Software. Bundled TWAIN; ISIS; and WIA drivers; Kodak Capture Desktop Software; Smart Touch
- Imaging Features: Perfect Page Scanning; Thresholding; adaptive threshold processing; deskew; autocrop; relative cropping; aggressive cropping; electronic color dropout; dual stream scanning; interactive color; brightness and contrast adjustment; automatic orientation; automatic color detection; intelligent background color smoothing; intelligent image edge fill; image merge; content-based blank page detection; streak filtering; image hole fill; sharpness filter; auto brightness; continuous scanning mode (image will be segmented)
- File Format Outputs: Single and multi-page TIFF; JPEG; RTF; BMP; PDF; searchable PDF
- Warranty (US and Canada): 90 days (Advanced Unit Replacement)
- Electrical Requirements: 100-240 V (International); 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Off mode: <0.5 watts; Running: <75 watts; Sleep mode: <4.5 watts
- Environmental Factors: Energy Star qualified scanners; Operating temperature: 15-35 degreeC (59-95 degreeF); Operating humidity: 15% to 76% RH
- Acoustical Noise (operator position sound pressure level): Off or Ready mode: <30 dB(A); Operating mode: <60 dB(A)
- Recommended PC Configuration: Intel Core 2 Duo; 2.66 GHz each core (or equivalent); 3 GB RAM
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XPSP3 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows VistaSP2 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows 7SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows 8(32-bit and 64-bit); Ubuntu 10.04
- Approvals and Product Certifications: AS/NZS CISPR 22:2009 + A1:2010 Class B (C-Tick Mark); CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1-07 (C-UL Mark); Canada ICES-003 Issue 5 (Class B); GB4943.1:2011; GB9254:2008 (Class B); GB 17625.1:2003 Harmonics (CCC "S&E" Mark); EN 55022:2010 ITE Emissions (Class B); EN 61000-3-3 Flicker; EN 55024:2010 ITE Immunity (CE Mark); EN 60950-1:2006 + A11; A12; A1 (TUV GS Mark); IEC 60950-1; CISPR 22:2008 (Class B); VCCI V3/2012.04 (Class B); CNS 13438:2006 (Class B); CNS 14336-1 (BSMI Mark); UL 60950-1:07 (UL Mark); CFR 47 Part 15 Subpart B (FCC Class B); Argentina S-Mark
- Consumables Available: Roller cleaning pads; Staticide wipes; consumables kit (includes feed module; separation module; separation pad; front transport rollers)
- Dimensions: 22.1 x 21.1 x 15 inches
- Weight: 42.8 pounds