Borderless Design Narrow Bezel
Borderless design with its 0.9mm even panel bezel and 1.8mm BtB(Bezel to Bezel) size; verified by Nemko; enables immersive and seamless viewing experiences on assembled video wall screens.
Built-in SoC and Synced Playback
The optimized built-in quad-core SoC in the 55VH7B/VM5B; 49VM5C can play various content formats and eliminates the need for an external media player. Using its built-in SoC; each display plays its video tile without lag for synchronized content playback.
The webOS 2.0 platform provides easy and convenient tools to create contents. LG's SDK and technical supports make content development and management easier.
Clear Viewing Angle
The 55VH7B/VM5B; 49VM5C ensures clear picture quality even when installed in stacks of more than four. This is very favorable for the quantity of video walls installed in large spaces.
LG's LED backlight technology guarantees high uniformity in brightness to ensure a clear picture. On other screens; certain spots may appear darker than others; but the new 55VH7B/VM5B; 49VH7C/VM5C generates high visibility and a consistent brightness across the whole screen.
Video Wall Image Creation
Through Video Wall Image Creation (VIC) technology; color and brightness differences are compensated in circuit part with an algorithm to make the panels into a same characteristic so that each video wall maintains the consistent white balance.
Image Gap Reduction
The 55VH7B/VM5B; 49VH7C/VM5C includes an image improvement algorithm that can adjust to objects located in the boundary of bezel for a seamless viewing experience.
Enhanced Content Management LAN Daisy Chain Performance
A LAN daisy chain allows you to execute commands to control and monitor the screens and even update their firmware.
Guide Bracket / Classified Port
A guide bracket is an attachment that ensures the video wall remains flat. The classified in/out port prevents errors when connecting a daisy chain.
With 8 control buttons; it's easy to operate various functions of the 55VH7B/VM5B; 49VM5C; such controlling the OSD (On Screen Display) and changing the input source.
- Screen Size: 49"
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (FHD)
- Brightness: 500 cd/m
- Orientation: Portrait & Landscape
- Input: HDMI; DP; DVI-D; OPS; Audio; USB 2.0; USB3.0; RGB
- Output: DP; Audio
- External Control: RS232C; RJ45; IR Receiver
- Bezel Width: 0.9mm (Top/Bottom/Left/Right even bezel) / 1.8mm B to B : Panel Bezel + Panel Bezel
- Monitor Dimension (W x H x D): 1075.6 x 605.8 x 86.2 mm
- Weight (Head): 17.5kg
- VESA Standard Mount Interface: 600 x 400mm
- Operation Temperature: 0 degreeC to 40 degreeC
- Operation Humidity: 10 % to 80 %
- Power Supply: 100-240V~; 50/60Hz
- Power Type: Built-In Power
- Typ.: 120 W
- Smart Energy Saving: 70 W
- Safety: UL / cUL / CB / TUV / KC
- EMC: FCC Class "A" / CE / KCC
- ErP / Energy Star: NA / Yes (Energy Star 6.0)
Media Player Compatibility
- OPS type compatible: Yes
- External Media player Attachable: Yes (MP500/MP700)
- SuperSign-w lite: Yes
- SuperSign-c: Yes
- Basic: Remote Controller; Power cable; DP Cable; Manual; IR Receiver; RS-232C Cable; LAN Cable; Guide Bracket; Screws
- Optional: Wall mount (Landscape: WM-L640V; Portrait: WM-P640V); OPS kit (KT-OPSA); HDBaseT (EB-B100)