The UM3C Series has been designed to deliver Ultra HD content across large screens; providing clear images; vivid video and crisp text. The UM3C Series supports a divided content layout to show up to 4 split images on one screen; allowing users to effectively deliver different messages at the same time. The UM3C Series is built for spaces such as meeting rooms; hotel lobbies and public spaces. The UM3C has also been Crestron Connected Certified; providing easy connectivity and management in office environments.
Ultra HD Resolution
Ultra HD large screen delivers an immersive viewing experience with 4 times higher definition picture quality than FHD; which enables to describe fine details without distortion. Especially UM3C series ensures stable UHD video playback by supporting HEVC that offers double data compression ratio at the same level of video quality compared to the conventional H.264.
Multiple screen by PBP/PIP
PBP (Picture-By-Picture) features multi screen in a single display with up to 4 input sources; thus maximizing the usability of large UHD display. In addition; PIP (Picture-In-Picture) supports playing both main screen and sub screen at the same time with various layouts; so that users can arrange many different usage scenarios efficiently.
USB Content Playback and Scheduling
Content can be played and scheduled simply through USB; so additional server connection is not required; enabling easy content management.
The UM3C Series supports wireless services for more optimized user experience with built-in Wi-Fi(802.11n). Mirroring supports sharing content among devices on a Wi-Fi network and Soft AP makes the display operate as a wireless access point for other digital devices.
Crestron Connected Certification
The UM3C Series is Crestron Connected Certified; meaning that you can seamlessly integrate it into Crestron Connected environments.
- Screen Size: 86" (87.35" diagonal)
- Panel Technology: IPS
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Native Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (UHD)
- Brightness: 350cd/m
- Contrast Ratio: 1200:1
- Dynamic CR: 500000:1
- Viewing Angle (HxV): 178 x 178
- Response Time: 8 ms (G to G)
- Surface Treatment: Low Haze 3%
- Life time (Min.): 30000 Hrs
- Guaranteed Operation Hours: 16 Hrs
- Orientation: Landscape
- Input: HDMI(3); DP; DVI-D; Audio; USB 3.0; SD Card
- Output: DP; Audio
- External Control: RS232C; RJ45; IR Receiver; Pixel Sensor
- Bezel Color: Black
- Bezel Width: On: 15.6mm; Off: 14.3mm
- Monitor Dimension (W x H x D): 1926.2 x 1097.2 x 60.6mm / 75.83 x 43.20 x 2.39 in (without logo & handle)
- Weight (Head): 49kg / 108.03 lbs
- VESA Standard Mount Interface: 600 x 400mm
- Yes: Temperature Sensor; Auto Brightness Sensor; Tile Mode (up to 15x15); Natural Mode@Tile Mode; ISM Method; Internal Memory (8GB; System 4GB); Wi-Fi built-in (802.11n); USB Cloning; Content Scheduling; Sync mode; PM mode; Fail Over; Wake on LAN; BEACON (On/Off); Embedded Template; PIP/PBP (2/3/4)
- Operation Temperature Range: 32 degreeF to 104 degreeF
- Operation Humidity Range: 10% to 80%
- Power Supply: 100-240V~; 50/60Hz
- Power Type: Built-In Power
- Power Consumption Typ.: 315W
- Power Consumption Smart Energy Saving: 220W
- Safety: UL / cUL / CB / TUV / KC
- EMC: FCC Class "A" / CE / KCC
- ErP / Energy Star: No / No
Media Player Compatibility
- OPS Type Compatible: Yes
- External Media player Attachable: Yes (MP500/MP700)
- Content Management Software: SuperSign W
- Control and Monitoring Software: SuperSign C
- Basic: Remote Controller (include battery 2ea); Power Cord; QSG; DP cable (2.6M); Regulation Book; Phone to RS232C Gender; Memory Cover
- Optional: Pixel Sensor (KT-SP0); Media Player; OPS Kit (KT-OPSA); HDBaseT (EB-B100); LSW640A/B(Wall Mount)